Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Of course the physical stomach and the solar plexus chakra are two different things, although related in some ways.

Xan

The Stomach is related to the Solar plexus. ATOMAXS or the ATOMIC Science on how to harness the SOLAR energy (products)in the form of fruits, grain, etc.. The HUMAN BODY is in fact composed of nuclear particles. IONS & PROTONS, ELECTRONS, NEUTRINOS, NEUTRONS. You are for example an ATOMIC particle with a half-life or age. If you are say RADIUM & if your half life is 200 years then you must be 200 years old by now. Since other atoms composing your flesh can`t last that long, you will again take up another set of flesh atoms in the next life ( REINCARNATION)

We are all radioactive atoms (souls ). We are sparks of the One big ATOM ( God ).
Old 25-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Lifesclues

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I felt once like big syrupy bubbles lifted up and out. It was like old stale energy leaving. It was the first energy sensation I ever had during my first meditation ever. I think you were removing some energy blocks. I've had other blocks open with a popping sensation.

I get something like this too. Feels like little bubbles in my solar plexus. I associate solar plexus chakra with "I can" self confidence I guess. So I started getting this feeling when I started struggling with believing in myself and the ability to have confidence to take that plunge and do what I know I want and need to do. It seems to come back when ever the doubt is creeping back in! And no its not wind or something to do with the stomach its a very different feeling! Interestingly around the same time I had people (healers etc) telling me I had a blockage in my solar plexus.
Old 25-09-2011, 01:49 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakrsna
The Stomach is related to the Solar plexus. ATOMAXS or the ATOMIC Science on how to harness the SOLAR energy (products)in the form of fruits, grain, etc.. The HUMAN BODY is in fact composed of nuclear particles. IONS & PROTONS, ELECTRONS, NEUTRINOS, NEUTRONS. You are for example an ATOMIC particle with a half-life or age. If you are say RADIUM & if your half life is 200 years then you must be 200 years old by now. Since other atoms composing your flesh can`t last that long, you will again take up another set of flesh atoms in the next life ( REINCARNATION)

We are all radioactive atoms (souls ). We are sparks of the One big ATOM ( God ).

:) and so this relates to the solar plexus popping in the way of..?
sorry genuinely no offence meant, and i do agree that the solar plexus are stomach are linked ( my boyfriend suffers with anxiety and worries which affect his whole digestive system if hes not careful, so yes i recognise the link between the two ) i'm just struggling to understand how it relates to the chakra popping?
Old 25-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
:) and so this relates to the solar plexus popping in the way of..?
sorry genuinely no offence meant, and i do agree that the solar plexus are stomach are linked ( my boyfriend suffers with anxiety and worries which affect his whole digestive system if hes not careful, so yes i recognise the link between the two ) i'm just struggling to understand how it relates to the chakra popping?

Popping? You a pop soda? The chakras have a medical term for them. The lowest is the sacro-coccygeal plexus which controls the genito-urinary system, the ano-rectal system & the reproductive system. In Hindu sastras they are described as planetary systems. Then we have the lumbar plexus which controls the renal & adrenal systems Then the Solar plexus that controls the gastrointestinal systems, the liver & pancreas. Then we have the thoraco-cervical plexus- nerve systems that control the lungs, the heart,the thyroid gland,the parathyroid. Then we go upwards- the Cranial Nerve system-nerves that control the organ of hearing, taste, smelling, seeing, etc. Then we have the Central Nervous System that controls the brain. Then we have the third eye described as the PINEAL gland. This is what you are supposed to pop!
Old 25-09-2011, 03:46 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakrsna
Popping? You a pop soda? The chakras have a medical term for them. The lowest is the sacro-coccygeal plexus which controls the genito-urinary system, the ano-rectal system & the reproductive system. In Hindu sastras they are described as planetary systems. Then we have the lumbar plexus which controls the renal & adrenal systems Then the Solar plexus that controls the gastrointestinal systems, the liver & pancreas. Then we have the thoraco-cervical plexus- nerve systems that control the lungs, the heart,the thyroid gland,the parathyroid. Then we go upwards- the Cranial Nerve system-nerves that control the organ of hearing, taste, smelling, seeing, etc. Then we have the Central Nervous System that controls the brain. Then we have the third eye described as the PINEAL gland. This is what you are supposed to pop!

ok going to look daft here now, but i have no problem with being out of my depth and trying to learn more even if it means i have to ask for simple terms hahah
when i say pop, i mean by ref of my original question at the start of the thread, i have my chakra open.. but on a few occasions i have felt my solar plexus sort of ( for want of a better word ) pop or sort of flip over...

I'd never experienced it before and wondered what the causes or reasons would be though given as i was doing alot of emotional healing work on constraints placed in early life and alot of healing on a soul level i think its more likely that this was the explanation for it happening... and be gentle on me lol xx
Old 25-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Suspended

Quote:
ok going to look daft here now, but i have no problem with being out of my depth and trying to learn more even if it means i have to ask for simple terms hahah
when i say pop, i mean by ref of my original question at the start of the thread, i have my chakra open.. but on a few occasions i have felt my solar plexus sort of ( for want of a better word ) pop or sort of flip over...

I'd never experienced it before and wondered what the causes or reasons would be though given as i was doing alot of emotional healing work on constraints placed in early life and alot of healing on a soul level i think its more likely that this was the explanation for it happening... and be gentle on me lol
xx

The pineal gland is sometimes mistaken for penile organ. Or whatever you want to pop!
Old 25-09-2011, 04:03 PM
geminilite

lol ok so now your just teasing with me lol i understand what the pineal gland is and the third eye chakra already, i'm not sure if we have crossed wires here :S .. my question only relates to the solar plexus chakra and why i woudl have the sensation of it fliping over at times ( just as to avoid the word pop for a minute) but i think i have found my answer already so its all good
Old 25-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Suspended

Quote:
lol ok so now your just teasing with me lol i understand what the pineal gland is and the third eye chakra already, i'm not sure if we have crossed wires here :S .. my question only relates to the solar plexus chakra and why i woudl have the sensation of it fliping over at times ( just as to avoid the word pop for a minute) but i think i have found my answer already so its all good

Oh you`re so intelligent. But tell that to the pathfinders.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:27 PM
geminilite

lol you got me chuckling now but you know sarcasm isnt an attractive quality for anyone really hehe ;)
Old 25-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Suspended

Quote:
lol you got me chuckling now but you know sarcasm isnt an attractive quality for anyone really hehe ;)

Yah, if only you knew what they did to my two starter threads at www.yoganadaji.org message board. The titles of these two threads were, ME & PRABHUPAD & HA ( HEART ATTACK ). It did not violate any rules on posting guidelines. Admin & moderator Greg deleted it! & So, it goes. A tooth for tooth & eye for an eye.