Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 19-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Master
Unhappy I can not get New Posts on my new mobile phone.

Please can any one help, I can not get New Posts on my new Samsung A40 mobile phone.

I can go onto peoples threads, go back to home and things, but not get new threads, it just says Sorry no matches please try some different terms.

I've never had a problem with my old Nokia C2-01.

I rang Samsung they said to ask here.

I would really be thankful for any help and advice.
in places where others do not.
Old 19-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Master
Sometimes I get that but it's just because it's quiet on the forum, there has been no new posts for a while. Try it again, I have got some new threads showing up now.
Old 19-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Sometimes I get that but it's just because it's quiet on the forum, there has been no new posts for a while. Try it again, I have got some new threads showing up now.

Thanks but this is a problem I have never had before, I tried new posts on my old phone at the same time as trying new posts on my new phone and I got 2 pages of new posts on my old phone but at the same time on my new phone I got sorry no matches please try some different terms . I can log in and everything on my new phone but just cant get new posts, and being a technophobe who suffers from depression and OCD its all a bit....
Old 19-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Master

Hi, it depends on what browser you use. Even on Windows, I don't get the new posts on chrome, but I do get them on edge. You can try a few different browsers, to see which one works. Unfortunately, the site is not well optimised and some functions will only work on certain browsers.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Thanks but this is a problem I have never had before, I tried new posts on my old phone at the same time as trying new posts on my new phone and I got 2 pages of new posts on my old phone but at the same time on my new phone I got sorry no matches please try some different terms . I can log in and everything on my new phone but just cant get new posts, and being a technophobe who suffers from depression and OCD its all a bit....

Hope you are able to get it sorted. Maybe the suggestions NoOne has posted will help. I'm not looking forward to getting a new mobile when the time comes either! Hassle!
Old 20-10-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi, it depends on what browser you use. Even on Windows, I don't get the new posts on chrome, but I do get them on edge. You can try a few different browsers, to see which one works. Unfortunately, the site is not well optimised and some functions will only work on certain browsers.

Hi NoOne.

Thanks so much for that, you have put my mind at ease, I was thinking it was just me.

Thing is I don't even know how to try a different browser.
Over the last few years I have become a hermit through my own choice so I don't really know people I can ask about these things.
But I have an appointment with 3 mobile tomorrow about my new mobile phone.
And when I rang samsung they said I could go to there shop on Oxford st for help.....
Old 20-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi NoOne.

Thanks so much for that, you have put my mind at ease, I was thinking it was just me.

Thing is I don't even know how to try a different browser.
Over the last few years I have become a hermit through my own choice so I don't really know people I can ask about these things.
but I have an appointment with 3 mobile tomorrow about my new mobile phone.
And when I rang samsung they said I could go to there shop on Oxford st for help.....

Oh, it's really not complicated at all, but better ask the sales people to install a couple of browsers for you. I think Firefox is the one that works best with this site, but others could chime in.

Interestingly, I used to live in London and I bought my very first smartphone on Oxford street as well. Maybe it is the same store you are referring to.

Nowadays, I prefer to order my tech gadgets directly from China, so much cheaper that way. I should be getting a new mobile on monday.

I can really relate to your being a hermit in London. I did that for about a year. I went from spending every waking hour in central London to not being able to go anywhere near at all. Thankfully London has a lot of quiet and green places, I usually spent my free time in Greenwich and Hampstead Heath. I lived in Wapping at the time, so both were quite easy to get to without having to endure central London crowds.

I still don't think I could go back to London, even though I used to love the place.
Old 23-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Hope you are able to get it sorted. Maybe the suggestions NoOne has posted will help. I'm not looking forward to getting a new mobile when the time comes either! Hassle!

Yes I got it sorted. I told the nice young lady at 3 mobile what NoOne said, bless him, and she installed firefox.

Thank you for your kind words/ wishes.
Old 23-10-2019, 02:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes I got it sorted. I told the nice young lady at 3 mobile what NoOne said, bless him, and she installed firefox.

Thank you for your kind words/ wishes.

Old 23-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Oh, it's really not complicated at all, but better ask the sales people to install a couple of browsers for you. I think Firefox is the one that works best with this site, but others could chime in.

Interestingly, I used to live in London and I bought my very first smartphone on Oxford street as well. Maybe it is the same store you are referring to.

Nowadays, I prefer to order my tech gadgets directly from China, so much cheaper that way. I should be getting a new mobile on monday.

I can really relate to your being a hermit in London. I did that for about a year. I went from spending every waking hour in central London to not being able to go anywhere near at all. Thankfully London has a lot of quiet and green places, I usually spent my free time in Greenwich and Hampstead Heath. I lived in Wapping at the time, so both were quite easy to get to without having to endure central London crowds.

I still don't think I could go back to London, even though I used to love the place.

Yeah thanks again, you really really helped me out, I was starting to freak out a bit, I find tech stuff so difficult, but I need to learn more for the spiritual and creative path i'm on .
When I was singing in rock bands I would write the lyrics for all the songs but the other guys would have to set up the sounds amps and recording and stuff but now i'm working on my own.

I did plan to leave London and go back to my home town in the fens, but now I have become a hermit London is the best place for me I can easy hide away for as long as I wont and then any time I wont I can go to lots of different places to be with other peeps.

And if your into creative or spiritual and different kinds of things London is a good place to be.