Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53

Jojo, next year I expect an invitation. Geez that sounded good.

you're invited ANY TIME!!
Old 17-09-2020, 03:47 AM
Master
I have a lot of Favorite comfort foods lol. No but my very favorite comfort food is when I bake Brownie mix either the brand Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines and it has to be the ones with Walnuts in them. That is only kind of brownie I like I don't like chocolate frosting or powdered sugar on top. I also will have me a cold glass of Blue Diamond vanilla flavor almond milk.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:06 AM
Seeker

I love sausage and egg McMuffins, grits and eggs and my version of dirty rice.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Knower

Leaves will be falling shortly in these parts. A bowl of homemade chili is certainly in season at this time of year. Corn chowder makes for some homey chow, as well. Any soups in general, my favorite being cream of mushroom. As a side, freshly baked tea biscuits. Culinary coziness is also to be found in the aroma of cabbage roles cooking or a turkey dinner, with all the fixings. When not in the mood for fowl, sausage and sauerkraut I find to be quite soulful. Pumpkin pie sprinkled with cinnamon, for dessert. Served with either hot apple cider or cocoa. With a post-prandial chocolate peppermint patty and a demitasse of espresso to top it off. 'Tis a time for loosened belt buckles & corsets and feeling a little uncomfortable as a result of my seasonal indulgence of these savory comfort foods and beverages. (Not that I'm big. I stand just over 6 feet and weigh in at about 150 pounds.)
Old 19-09-2020, 05:59 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
Leaves will be falling shortly in these parts. A bowl of homemade chili is certainly in season at this time of year. Corn chowder makes for some homey chow, as well. Any soups in general, my favorite being cream of mushroom. As a side, freshly baked tea biscuits. Culinary coziness is also to be found in the aroma of cabbage roles cooking or a turkey dinner, with all the fixings. When not in the mood for fowl, sausage and sauerkraut I find to be quite soulful. Pumpkin pie sprinkled with cinnamon, for dessert. Served with either hot apple cider or cocoa. With a post-prandial chocolate peppermint patty and a demitasse of espresso to top it off. 'Tis a time for loosened belt buckles & corsets and feeling a little uncomfortable as a result of my seasonal indulgence of these savory comfort foods and beverages. (Not that I'm big. I stand just over 6 feet and weigh in at about 150 pounds.)

Yummy; do you have any recipes of such, Found Goat?
Old 25-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Knower
Chocolate

Gin & Tonic
Old 01-10-2020, 12:31 PM
Master
Pretzels, and saltine crackers. Yup, I am boring.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Experiencer
Chocolates are probably my first choice of comfort food. Coffee or ice cream comes next or if I had too much sweets for the day already, then something savory like instant beef or seafood flavored noodle soup (also good for rainy days or nights like today here). Home-cooked chicken soup or fried chicken is another go-to comfort food for me.

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 22-10-2020, 10:17 AM
Guide
It's mashed potatoes or a baked potato with butter. Dessert wise - a good vanilla custard or deluxe trifle.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Master
mashed potatoes is definitely one of my favorite comfort foods