Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-06-2017, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
How is your experience of chakras @mihael_11? Like I find that it is all just these wisdom's that can be explained in different ways, or maybe it is that some also live on a plane, like part of an astral plane maybe where the chakras are part of the astral body, like we so far have heart and such. I did once here a story from an astral projection where an astral world got invaded by biological beings, which I found really interesting

My experience is more in this way:
Like i writed before in previous text and then i explored little further.
You have arms, that are on its own without a purpose or meaning. Like one say, they are. Then you have chakras that are also without meaning on their own, so you need like something more to move everything around, like some kind of experience that drives you and makes you things, so what i want to say, chakras are just medium to have experiences, that are guided from some other, lets say, dimension.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Master
Chakras are at a spiritual level just like the mind and the soul so there is no physical evidence that can be found like a heart or a hand.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Eelco

What i find intriguing is that the chakra are to be believed as a given. Whatever happened to keeping an open mind that all is not what it seems.

In math for example there is proof that you can calculate with proximities of 1 as if it was one to yield usable results. Not one mathematician will say that a proximity of 1 is the same as 1 only that you can substitute them to do calculations with usable results.

I'd like to pose we can use the chakra's to work with/manipulate our energy field to experience usable/real results.

However in the alt community it seems that instead of leaving a mystery exist we feel the need to belief that if the results are workable, predictable and verifiable (all of which can be said about working with the idea of chakras) Then chakras must be true.

Science even though evidence based is not truth. In fact as far as I know many scientists will say that all they do is test hypothesis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.gly.uga.edu/railsback/1122science7.html
hypothesis - a testable proposition explaining the occurrence of a phenomenon or phenomena, often asserted as a conjecture to guide further investigation. After dropping the ball from one height several times, you may think that dropping it from a greater height will lead to a different response, and you may predict that different response. Your prediction is a hypothesis, and you can test it by changing the height of the drop and observing the result. At that point, you'll have done an experiment to test your hypothesis.
One important word in the definition of "hypothesis" is "testable". If a proposition contains some component that defies testing or detection, the proposition is not a scientific hypothesis. To continue with the example above, the proposition that "a ball of a particular type dropped from a particular height onto a particular surface will bounce a particular distance" would be a scientific hypothesis, because we can drop that type of ball from that height onto that kind of surface. However, the proposition that "a ball when dropped will bounce a distance determined by the undetectable influence of an undetectable entity" is not a scientific hypothesis because, if we can't detect the entity or its influence, we can't test whether that entity is responsible, or if that entity even exists.

multiple working hypotheses - a method of research where one considers not just a single hypothesis but instead multiple hypotheses that might explain the phenomenon under study. Many of these hypotheses will be contradictory, so that some, if not all, will prove to be false. However, the development of multiple hypotheses prior to the research lets one avoid the trap of narrow-mindedly focusing on just one hypothesis.

If we get through this we'll explore the definition of fact ok?

With Love
Eelco

Last edited by Eelco : 01-06-2017 at 01:49 PM. Reason: reducing size of quoted text
Old 01-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Knower

What happen whe a man really open a chakra.

Code:
https://yachnayoga.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/chakras-and-supernatural-powers/
For example...
"........Anahat Chakra or heart chakra: If one contemplates on the flame called vanalinga that resides in the heart chakra (anahat chakra), he attains knowledge beyond measure. He attains clairvoyance and can see the past, present and future. He can walk in air (khechari siddhi) and travel anywhere (Bhuchari siddhi). Through his clairvoyance he can perceive the yogins...."

Until a man do not obtain siddhis so his chakra is not open.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@Carnate that is really really cool. Do you think that part of your existence might exist on an astral plane where the chakras are part of the bodily system, and that plane blends together with this in the wholeness of your experience as being. Haha hope that wordiness made some sort of sense
I think it's a yes.. but we may have some differing ideas of chakras that may result in it being a maybe...

I think our chakras are the things that link our bodies together; they are present in each of our bodies; physical, astral, etherical, emotional, etc. So when I see spirits, I'm essentially using the senses of my astral body to perceive the beings. The chakras simply allow the information from my astral senses to reach my physical body; and vice versa.

When I pick up people's emotions, I'm using my the senses of my emotional body... and I would guess it's my mental body that hears people's thoughts. Don't get the wrong idea though.. the times when I feel peoples emotions or hear their thoughts are reasonably rare; but often and decisive/accurate enough to for me to be confident it's happening. My wife hates that I always know what gift or surprise she has for me.. I tell her I don't do it intentionally, but I secretly love telling her what's in the box before I open it; and she playfully punches the **** out of me for it.

So essentially, I'm experiencing the world through several bodies. It's just a matter of how open the chakras are as to what information gets through. And in some ways, I have a bit of control over what's open/closed at any time. Which is to say, if I don't want to be 'jump scared' by a wandering spirit when I walk to the bathroom at night, I just turn off those senses.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Master

So let me add some thoughts.

In tantra they take about 5 sheaths and goes something like this that bliss becomes wisdom / intelligence (like you could here talk about intelligent design). it then becomes mind, that becomes prana. Here is where we would begin to talk about chakras and spirit in general. Sometimes you feel good, sometimes you feel less good, so your spirit is either high or low, and all of this is linked to how your energy is, which could relate to how well your chakras are working. When we feel prana it becomes emotions according to how we translate it, and how we feel then becomes physical manifested reality, thus they have a proverb that say: life unfold according to your state of bliss.

Don't think I have ever said this part so clear

Now we can also talk about spirit as the larger part of everything, or what I call the realm of potentiality. So when chakras exist here they exist as a potential we can tap into. Our body which in this is a manifestation of spirit exist both as physical and spiritual, as actual and potential. So to add to the sheaths then chakras has the potential to exist on either of those layers; personally I like to talk of them as wisdom's, which means they are intelligences I can tap into an draw on if I feel like it, while if they exist on an emotional stage they become the link between mind and body, is that kinda what you are talking about @Carnate?

I once had a vision of was my body existing as physical with an operating chakra system rather than and organic system which was quite interesting. And I know that tantra talks about these things, like a body compose of only bliss
Old 02-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Master

Let me also add some thought on Siddhi's vs. True Powers.

In tantra there is the talk that as you bring union between Shakti and Shiva you have to give up your Shiddi's (Supernatural Powers), and instead becomes one with your True Powers. It is said that the Siddhi's are only half born because they are either of the lower sphere (Shakti) or upper sphere (Shiva), whereas your True Powers are of the wholeness of you, and comes to you as the thousand petals of the lotus blossoms In the Tantra of the Blossoming Lotus it furthermore say that True Powers flow from an open and receptive heart.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Eelco

The idea that chakra's aren't what we are told seems to be a non-existent possibility for many coming of age communities. Sadly so, but It's a topic possibly better left untouched as to not upset the masses too much.

With Love
Eelco
Old 07-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Master

Maybe we should ask what these people believe it is that makes the chakra's run in the first place?
Old 07-06-2017, 11:14 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
The idea that chakra's aren't what we are told seems to be a non-existent possibility for many coming of age communities. Sadly so, but It's a topic possibly better left untouched as to not upset the masses too much.

With Love
Eelco

Masses?
What masses?,you melahin and dryad, that's a few!

KRB