Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2011, 02:34 AM
tmf

Cool explain please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Nameless
That's why I was harrassed so often at college and don't have friends.
Why exactly do you think you have negative energy? Im an empath and don't feel any negativity from your post. It feels like you are withdrawn and spend alot of time in your head because you feel different or you think differently then others. How do animals react to you?
Old 15-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Serenity Bear

Actually its more likely that your too nice. Once people appear to be placid or submissive the nastier people come out the woodwork and pick on everyone etc etc. This in turn takes its toil on your confidence and self esteem and you become depressed and thus begins the endless cycle.

I would start by working on your self esteem, confidence levels and self love - this in turn will strenthen your aura and you will begin to feel more happy.

Once you have self love, you forget what others think, want, feel etc, because your Ok being with yourself and on your own. Once this is done it wont matter what others do or say, and you'll be quite content at college.

Eventually you will begin to attract people like yourself to you.

Good Luck Hon, and your doing a great job being at college, just remember your there to study not to be a party animal. The later doesnt equal good employment and wages later on.
Old 15-02-2011, 09:34 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
The later doesnt equal good employment and wages later on.
Neither does study.. many, many people have college degrees and are in debt and work at mcdonalds.. serious irony

Since we all create reality, best to say.. create what you prefer
Old 15-02-2011, 09:43 PM
LaMont Cranston

Endless Nameless, OK, so you are carrying around negative energy and people find it repulsive. That's what negative energy is, that which you find repulsive.

People can come up with whatever stories they want to about how they are victims of their negative energy or it's their karma or whatever, but, from all that I can tell, we are not victims of our lives. What I believe to be true, and, I believe it's true because I've done it myself, and I've seen others do it, is that you can convert that negative energy to positive energy.

Once you get the hang of it, it gets easier as you go along. The first person you could consider loving more is yourself. In fact, I seriously doubt that it's possible to love others any more than you can love yourself. It really helps to know that you are a good person with good intentions. People are much more powerful than they think they are, and it is well within your power to change all that negativity to positive.

Best wishes!

The Shadow knows...
Old 15-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Medium_Laura

I agree with you LaMont! I was going to post, but you said what I was going to! :) Bravo :)
Old 15-02-2011, 09:57 PM
LaMont Cranston

Medium Laura, It's nice to hear from you. I've met quite a few people on this forum who I consider to be kindred spirits, and I suspect you are another. I think it is much more loving to believe that people are in control of their lives and the choices they make rather than being victims. I believe that about myself too, but that doesn't mean that we don't face challenges, problems, opportunities, suprises and a lot of other things in life.

We do! It's how we handle them that counts!

Aloha, LaMont
Old 16-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Endless Nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
Why exactly do you think you have negative energy? Im an empath and don't feel any negativity from your post. It feels like you are withdrawn and spend alot of time in your head because you feel different or you think differently then others. How do animals react to you?

I think dogs kinda like me...stranger cats are afraid, ones I know are nice. Raccoons are indifferent, lol. Even after I help the cute baby ones out of trash cans.
Old 16-02-2011, 12:55 AM
dogninja

quit being a dingbat and get into resolving that inner mess.
Old 16-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Royalite

Learn to love yourself. I saw another post from you. It's not always fun being around people who don't like themselves. And the more you do it (dislike yourself) the more you attract people who are likely repulsed. And you aren't even faking the love either. It's readily apparent.
Old 16-02-2011, 01:19 AM
dogninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Nameless
I think dogs kinda like me...stranger cats are afraid, ones I know are nice.

welcome to my club
Closed Thread