Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2011, 03:14 AM
Endless Nameless

People find my negative energy repulsive

That's why I was harrassed so often at college and don't have friends.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Sungirl

is that a statement or is there a question attached to this?
Old 13-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Seeker
Try positive thinking, you need to shine from the inside out. Right now you believe that you have this negative energy around you. Stop thinking this way and look for the positives.
Old 13-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Uhmar

Nothing is totally negative. Not even you.
What enegies you send out are what return to you.

You have no friends because you choose to have no friends.
Even the meanest kid on the block has another mean friend if they want one.

It will remain this way until you decide you are tired of living and being as you are. Then see your personal worth and value .

You may want to consider seeing a physician for some mood elevating medicine to take long enough for you to see the world is crazy but it is full of loving and kind people and you are one of them.

You just aren't seeing your beauty yet. Then you will begin to slowly send out kinder, warmer energy whcih will return back to you as well.

Sending you a gentle hug and some kindness .

Take a walk and make yourself smile at everyone you pass. Try it just once and see if you return home feeling somewhat better.

Take the first step.. to the new you.
You are reaching out for it by the fact you made the post.
Old 13-02-2011, 02:39 PM
star-child

Great reply Uhmar

Each moment is new my friend, and you can start right now. Actually you have already started by making this post. I think that self love heals all, perhaps start reading Louise L.Hay.

Look in the mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself. It can be harder than it sounds but do it at least once every day and in turn, that loving energy will radiate back to you.

This website has many online courses for as little as $1 http://www.dailyom.com/ Browse through what they offer and if anything catches your eye, sign up for it.

PM me if you want, I used to be a negative nelly but from my own experience, I know you can truly change your life.

Sending you lots of love,

Sophie.
Old 13-02-2011, 05:44 PM
AngelBreeze

Greetings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Nameless

Warm greetings, Endless Nameless!

It is interesting to find that you have posted this information in this forum but I believe you are searching for answers to overcome the darkness in your life without actually saying it. Is this correct?

It would be interesting to learn why you feel you have negative energy. What in your actions would reveal and make you feel that?

And I don't believe that your being harassed often in college would simply point to people sensing you had negative energy. If they sensed that, then they really had to have a personal issue within themselves in that regard, something they would also be trying to fight about that would remind them of themselves.

But before going deeper into this issue of yours, it would be good to learn more about your everyday way of thinking and what your view on life is.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, Have a Wonderful and Blessed day!
Old 13-02-2011, 08:42 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Nameless
Actually, you got that wrong..

Most people who have a serious amount of "positive" energy.. are harassed by other people.. because they want, what you have..

This is my understanding.. and may not be your case.. but just something to think about..

On December 21, 2012 or so.. according to bashar the world will turn 50.1% positive.. that should be fun
Old 13-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Master
So your going to blame your negative energy ?.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Actually, you got that wrong..

Most people who have a serious amount of "positive" energy.. are harassed by other people.. because they want, what you have..

This is my understanding.. and may not be your case.. but just something to think about..

On December 21, 2012 or so.. according to bashar the world will turn 50.1% positive.. that should be fun

Yeah... They want me to compliment them while they are kicking me around...
Old 14-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
So your going to blame your negative energy ?.

BAM!!! Cut right to the point with that one Psycho. Good Call.

I think someone is playing the victim here. Endless, you created this scenario, and you can change it.