Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-04-2015, 12:09 PM
AliceR71

Family Members in former lives

Hi there,
I am curious to know if a family member dies while you are in your present life, do they come back again in your same life? My father died in 1996, he lived a life where his main focus was to have fun, even at the expense of others, behaved immature and died in a way similar to that of the life he lived. My son, who is only 5 is showing similar personality traits and I was wondering if it is at all possible if he could be the reincarnation of my father (his own grandfather), whom he never met. Or perhaps, my father reincarnated into another family or is still in the spirit world.

I would love to know if it is possible if this is the case and if anyone else has had similar wonderings!
Alice
Old 12-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Master

Yes, it is possible. I think it happens not too infrequently. My daughter let me know who she was in a prior life, also with me.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Suspended
Some people iv spoke to on here know some of there family members were with them in past lives, so I guess that can happen also.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:56 PM
AliceR71

Do you think in a new life, you carry on the same personality you had in your previous life? One of my daughters is just like my mother in law(her grandmother). She died in April 2007, my daughter was conceived in March 2007 so is it possible she could be the reincarnation of her grandmother? I have heard that the soul does not enter the body until a foetus is around 12 weeks old, I was about 8 weeks pregnant when my mother in law died. Our souls would know if this is true or not but I don't think we can know. It also means that my father and my husbands mother are brother and sister in this life and they never met one another in their last lives but they may have had previous lives together, seems very weird....
Old 12-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Master

I think most people that reincarnate do it over a longer peoird of time , but a few do come back quick .
Old 12-04-2015, 05:32 PM
AliceR71

I think thousands of years ago, when there weren't many souls on earth, people reincarned every few hundred years, now I think we do come back much quicker, usually within 5-10 years, or sometimes sooner. I think people who die young come back much quicker, but depends on the life you lived, if you had a long or traumatic life, you may want to rest for longer