Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Of course then it all boils down to how much time are they personally willing to give it before deciding it 'doesn't work'.

So, in the case of 'rapid spiritual development' the delineation must be made 'what is rapid?' instantaneous? a week? a month? a year? compared to what is NOT 'rapid' in regards?

For some, becoming enlightened in this birth is 'rapid' or becoming enlightened within the next three births is 'rapid' compared to reincarnating a hundred times before it eventually occurs.

Some people will try something a few times, notice nothing is 'happening' and go 'well, this doesn't work'...like me hoping to cure an infection by taking antibiotics for a few days only then discontinuing with the course of them because my infection is still there. lol

Yes exactly .. and this weak and narrow mindedness comes about for a reason just as the young tree with no firm root foundation can blow over in it's very first storm .

Something deep rooted excuse the pun can give one the strength and discipline and dedication to persevere in their enquiry / search / practices .

It's ether there or it isn't .

For myself I had no choice but to carry on practicing and that is because of what was within me and what was guiding me at the time, in a way we are just carrying out the actions that were preprogrammed .

Some things are just inevitable .. all that is needed is to allow what's going to happen to happen, it may not be in this lifetime for some but that will be down to them always on some level .

It may not be for another 50 and that is why there are no short cuts . It takes as long as it takes depending on where you are at within yourself .

There are no spontaneous awakenings or realizations .. just like the ripeness of the fruit doesn't just happen overnight .

Many just base / measure their developments over their current incarnation which gives the wrong impression of how and why things have happened and unfolded .

Going back to your mum saying "why can't I meditate" is similar to what my sister has said, although she meditates everyday when she goes running, but she doesn't as yet see it as that ..

x daz x
Old 04-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I am an advocate myself in regards to promoting certain techniques and practices, I have undergone a few that worked wonders for me .

Like you say what you practiced worked wonders for you .

You hear of some that didn't entertain any practices or enquiries as such and the penny still dropped .

That is not to say that in previous incarnations one wasn't a slave to their own techniques and practices .

If your not ready, your not ready, if you are, you are .

Some are ready to entertain self enquiry, meditation, yoga and self healing but depending on what baggage one has to let go of will dictate / reflect how seemingly rapid one works through it .

Is their heart really in it . Is one totally dedicated to realize what they are, is one disciplined enough to self enquire and think of nothing else?

How long is anyone's piece of string .

For an individual that has minimal baggage that has purified themselves prior to incarnation may simply sit and become quiet and realize what they are, for another one may sit quietly for 50 years and not realize anything other than what quietness is .

Like said I am an advocate for certain practices but there are no short cuts .

There can seem like stagnation and there can seem like rapid advancement, but it will be down to where your at and where your heart is at in the grand scheme of things ..

Self realization doesn't happen by chance or by accident, it happens when all the right ingredients are present .

x daz x

I think in your post you were asking others to post things they have done. Nothing more than an invitation to to others.

You know, both of you are saying the same thing

Last edited by lemex : 04-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

I use forty years after my mentors have integrated into my body and teaching me. I can use my third eye to see outside my body when I'm three years old.

So there's no fast method that can fasten your energy levels of become an enlightened or awakened or ascended person. It all depends on that person's ability or capacity to gain what he can or what he can't.

What is fast to us, is fast linear. Are we looking at this in the physical term instead of the spiritual.

I realize you are saying you had the ability but can one be trained or taught to? We cannot manifest (?), a new powerful word within some teaching. I don't know, to me it is not spiritual to tell another they can't do something which is being done (ie; using the 3rd eye). We are taught the word no a lot. Do we really know? I say, never give up on your dreams. When it happens it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't, but it does not mean no. The next life. If something is not nurtured then it is no surprise it may not happen even if it is there, only surprise if it happens. Cause and effect may also apply, right? 40 years is breaking the speed limit...lol! Can one find a key to do it?

Last edited by lemex : 04-10-2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Without reading this whole thread, "rapid spiritual development" to me speaks completely of ego.

Release, not advancement. Peace, not war. Joy, not hilarity. In letting go, there is merit imo.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
What is fast to us, is fast linear. Are we looking at this in the physical term instead of the spiritual.

I realize you are saying you had the ability but can one be trained or taught to? We cannot manifest (?), a new powerful word within some teaching. I don't know, to me it is not spiritual to tell another they can't do something which is being done (ie; using the 3rd eye). We are taught the word no a lot. Do we really know? I say, never give up on your dreams. When it happens it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't, but it does not mean no. The next life. If something is not nurtured then it is no surprise it may not happen even if it is there, only surprise if it happens. Cause and effect may also apply, right? 40 years is breaking the speed limit...lol! Can one find a key to do it?

I should have done it in ten years time. All I do now is my self-training when I was a kid. The only reason is, I don't do anything with my dharma energy after my mentors are integrated inside my body. I agree that I'm a "slow cooker" but actually I never try to switch on my current.

Then it gives me a longer time for me to practice my dharma more "matured" before I use it on real spiritual world events. And the distance between physical world and spiritual are mutually beneficial or it can be either way but it can be reached on both sides. For example, human can change to God directly and God can be turned to physical world or human directly. This is no more a theory. The alien tell me how to do it. And I've trying it but not yet achieve it in full.

I've try my Cupidson and it works (half way). And I try for myself but demons disturbing me. That's the reason I haven't done "anything" yet.

My third eye is the combination of my light from left eye and right eye. So it's different from other that can see only the astral playground inside one's body. But my third eye can see outside my body, that's the real world. And I can tackle with the outside world with the deities.

I can teach a person within a few (5) years time to master my dharma but it has to get the permission from my mentors. My successor should be chosen by my mentors not by me. It's a dharma energy of creation abilities.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

There are no spontaneous awakenings or realizations .. just like the ripeness of the fruit doesn't just happen overnight .

x daz x

Good afternoon God-like

Agree to disagree, maybe so, but it can happen over a short period of time, only to see it takes a lifetime
Old 05-10-2017, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon God-like

Agree to disagree, maybe so, but it can happen over a short period of time, only to see it takes a lifetime

Hey Muff,

Sure awakenings can happen overnight for some, some kids seem to grow an inch or two over a week where for ages no growth was seen .

Spontaneity is the event of something unknown in the moment something happens ..

Being unconscious, not knowing if one is going to awaken to rain or sunshine is simply through one's ignorance of what is to come ..

It's no different regarding those that are ignorant to their own realizations .

The ripeness of the fruit happens in due course .. is the fruit going to drop from the tree today? Tomorrow? Next tuesday?

Will it happen when you least expect it?

Or will it just happen when it's ready?

x daz x
Old 05-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I think in your post you were asking others to post things they have done. Nothing more than an invitation to to others.

You know, both of you are saying the same thing

There are a lot of similarities in which we speak of ..

x daz x
Old 05-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hey Muff,

The ripeness of the fruit happens in due course .. is the fruit going to drop from the tree today? Tomorrow? Next tuesday?

Will it happen when you least expect it?

Or will it just happen when it's ready?

x daz x

Hi Daz

Both, it'll coming looking for you when your ready, only you wont know when that is.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Hi Daz

Both, it'll coming looking for you when your ready, only you wont know when that is.

Why is it that one doesn't know?

Does not knowing on a conscious level mean that it won't rain later regardless and in despite of our lack of awareness in regards to weather patterns / conditions?

x daz x