Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-10-2018, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
Rune reading

Does rune reading need the detail information of the person , such as birthday, full name, location, job,etc?
Old 24-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Master
Hello,

I started learning about the Elder Futhark runes along with connecting with them. Using runes for reading purposes is for questions which are phrased in such a way that it can't be answered yes or no. Out of all that I read about runes and my little experience with them, such information you mentioned isn't involved at all. Birthdates, names, locations, jobs, etc might (heavy emphasis on the word might) be included in a question as part of your concern. You don't need to tell them who you are, when you were born, etc. The same goes for the one you're reading for. In that respect, it's similar to using tarot by not needing such info for a reading. It's best to keep the reading as simple as possible so you can remain focused on the question or main concern.

On the subject of reading, it's best to cast the entire rune set on a cloth as runes are meant to be read together. That shows up by how close the runes are when they land on the cloth. If the runes touch, or close to touching, then they are read together. If they're too far apart, then the single rune is still read but by itself. A casting cloth can also add perspective to the reading.

I hope that helps.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-11-2018, 03:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hello,

I started learning about the Elder Futhark runes along with connecting with them. Using runes for reading purposes is for questions which are phrased in such a way that it can't be answered yes or no. Out of all that I read about runes and my little experience with them, such information you mentioned isn't involved at all. Birthdates, names, locations, jobs, etc might (heavy emphasis on the word might) be included in a question as part of your concern. You don't need to tell them who you are, when you were born, etc. The same goes for the one you're reading for. In that respect, it's similar to using tarot by not needing such info for a reading. It's best to keep the reading as simple as possible so you can remain focused on the question or main concern.

On the subject of reading, it's best to cast the entire rune set on a cloth as runes are meant to be read together. That shows up by how close the runes are when they land on the cloth. If the runes touch, or close to touching, then they are read together. If they're too far apart, then the single rune is still read but by itself. A casting cloth can also add perspective to the reading.

I hope that helps.
Thank u............
so i v been doing the rune myself lately just for fun.
i m wondering why it is so great , it really showing and telling us .
i want to read more to know more now.
it seems when i pick them, they just know....
so, those people who made the cards r very deeply rooted in spirits too.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:17 AM
Master
starting with runes

Some time ago I started a thread about getting started with runes. I haven't finished the thread yet but what is in the thread might help you gain experience with them if you do the work. By getting to personally know the runes helps build a relationship with them which, in turn, makes it easier to understand them for readings.

This is the link to the thread.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=103863

Good luck!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)