Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-08-2014, 07:31 AM
Experiencer
Hi

All I really wanted to know was if there was a connection with a past life or not, nothing more as for who I am I know who am I and I've got a pretty good idea what my purpose is, in this life it is clear to me that I've been going through a massive stage of understanding and I want to help others it feels right, I have a perfect understanding of who just am I.

NightCat
Old 22-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Knower
Hi NightCat, if your family history traces back to the medieval royals of Europe, you may well be able to find your spirit line somewhere there too. Ancestral and spirit lines sometimes connect. I think you might find the 'Who Do You Think You Are' episode' involving Brooke Shields of interest. You should be able to find the relevant video on youtube.
I believe someone has already claimed the life of Anastasia.
Old 23-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Experiencer
hi

I do not believe I was actually her, but rather there was some kind of possible connecting of a past life that somehow related to her family, or just plain royals of the Middle Ages.

NightCat