Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Experiencer
Time and multiple incarnations!

Hola's!

I know this topic is a tad controversial, and I wasn't exactly sure where to post it so to the mods, feel free to move it if you wish

Okay... So this was sort of something I wanted to ask, address, share and find out about after writing the topic I just posted. I also want to re-quote this, think of it as a little starting point!

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff. " - Doctor Who

Now I am aware that doctor who is fiction... (I think that's the right one) however, it always inspires me. Especially that quote!

See the thing is, I think we have this habit of looking at time as from point A-B. Linear. Like... you can't be incarnated in the same time-space at once. Same soul, impossible! Wrong... Well I believe that's wrong. Think of it this way.

100 years time, to some will be the present, to us it is the future, and to people 200 years in the future, it's their past. In my opinion, and I'm sure a lot of you would agree, EVERYTHING is infinite! Everything! I mean, we are constantly growing, and learning and experiencing and it's wonderful!

Why not incarnate multiple times at once? I mean REALLLY you're not all the same - not clones. (Incarnations I mean) The way I tend to look at it, is say there are 6 incarnations of 'You'. When one dies, the information goes to that persons soul collective. It was a full life yes. But time on the otherside is limitless... I'm not explaining this very well am I?

I hope you get the jist of it.... Basically I guess I wanted to ask, has anyone ever encountered the same person twice, same soul. Etc. Yourselfs even! Because from my experiences, it doesn't just correlate to 'YOUR' specific soul, it can include parralel selfs, alternate selfs. It's crazy and wonderful and amazing!

Before I took my little hiatus, this whole topic of wonderous time, and multiple incarnations was flooding my experiences. I found out that my soul daughter is not only two incarnations that live in the united states. One older, one younger. But also my grandmother, and my little cousin.

Interesting thing is, my little cousin, I always said that she felt like a past life daugther. Didn't expect it to be my soul daughter! Go figure ay

Also encoutered my 'twin flame' (I use the term loosely) or soul connection if you will. I also encountered his... Well. His future self I guess. Because I am dating my SC right now. However when I spoke to the other version (Forgive me if this gets confusing) when I mentioned my man's name. He simply said. 'That life was a long long time ago for me.' Although it's happenning right now!

I don't know what I'm trying to say, or ask, or anything. I don't think I'm doing any of that..

I guess.. Just go wild! Ask, wonder, share your thoughts, give me your experiences! I'd love to hear more about this topic and everything. It's beautiful and wild and just shows you how amazing, intricate and infinite this whole exisistance of ours is!

I love you all!

Old 11-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Quagmire

I think I at sometime last week described something about if I in the past had a life then I send part of my energy down to occupy the human body call it a soul or spirit or something? It interacts with the new fresh energies of the human body working together as one. When the body dies the energy I sent down or simply the consciousness of that life returns home to the source it came from. The energy of my body have its own consciousness and can either return back to the Earth energies or it can spawn its own life. So let us call the source the energy/consciousness return home to A and the life that spawns from the body energies for B. So if we scroll forward to the present then I can have this life of mine from source A, but is it possible that the form B have taken can have its own incarnation? So in a way I can have a life that is mine and one that might be mine taken into consideration whether life B is something that I am connected to or not.

For the B's: the thing I started to notice last summer was that I had lives ongoing in other worlds, realities, realms or what it had called that was spawned as a continuation of lives I had had as "human". I started to notice them because I started to break the connection to them so they no longer was part of my present self; they simply become their own whole selves or something like that. There is probably a better way to explain all of this but I am not sure how to do it. But the thing is that if the B's have had their own incarnations then those incarnations seem to have no connection to me; only their source had as long as we were connected to the same part of the consciousness (a shared consciousness it could be called I think).
Old 11-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Experiencer
I'll respond in the morning, my heads too hazy to reply just now. <3

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.