Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Strange and Sexual Astral Experience - What Happened to Me??

Hi all! I have a dream/sexual astral experience for you. I would like to share this in hopes some of you have some input to offer. For any of you who have experienced something similar, hopefully my story can help you in some way. I want to be honest about what happened to me but also, respectful of some of our younger members. I will be keeping this very PG in my phrasing, but if you are not interested in hearing what is in large part a sexual experience, please read no further. Here goes -

I began having a vivid dream in which a few strangers and I were being held as hostages by a small group of “men in Black” type gentlemen. Intuitively, I felt in the dream that we were meant to be traded into some sort of slavery/prostitution situation, though we (hostages) were, of course, left in the dark as to what was going on. My memory of the dream begins - our hands are tied behind our backs and we are being led by three of these men into an open field. We come to a stop. The men in Black look at one another confused, as though we were supposed to meet others to be “traded off” but something has gone wrong. There was no one else in sight. They ask us to sit and wait and they go off a short ways to discuss the situation. Shortly thereafter, two of the men begin to get into a heated argument, at which point I turn to the others, “this is the only chance we are going to get”. As they look at one another to think about it, I jump up and begin to sprint off with everything I have. I look back a second later to see the other hostages are coming behind me and the men and black have, of course, noticed and are in pursuit. There is a tree line not too far in the distance. I push to run as fast as I can, loosening the binds around my wrists and make it to the forest edge. I am pursued for a short while through the forest before I lose the men in Black. There’s 4 of us (hostages) that have found our way back together in the forest and we decide to set up whatever camp we can in a remote area of the forest for the night. Upon waking the next day, we discuss our situation and know that we must lay low out here for a few days. The other three decide to go out in search of materials/food while I offer to scout out the area around camp and make sure that we had not been followed.

I am doing a large 360 around the camp site to ensure there are no signs of predators, etc. To my relief, I am finding nothing of concern until suddenly, I hear a rustle in some nearby bushes. I take shelter up against a nearby tree, fearing the worst. I wait and hear nothing more. Suddenly, I notice upon turning my head the other direction, that I am near a beautiful cliff side. Cant believe it. The view is so breathtaking, even through the trees, I have to move closer. Standing, I look around quickly. Trusting the coast is clear, I walk toward the edge. I am just a couple feet from that edge now and I find myself so taken by the scene before me, I fall to my knees. The valley below has opened up, rolling hills, rivers, a waterfall...I am enamored with this spectacular sight. All earlier fear forgotten, I come back into my own, feeling completely secure in myself, safe and free. Beside me, I notice an array of beautiful, small purple flowers, draping from a small bush and onto the ground upon which I’m kneeling. I gently fondle one, bending forward to smell it.

This is where it gets juicy. As I smell this flower, I begin to feel a pleasurable sensation in my private area. I am stunned for a moment. I sit up a bit, marveling to myself: am I literally in such ecstasy to be a part of this breadth of beauty, that I have actually begun to touch myself without knowing? I look down - of course, both of my hands are free. So what is-
I can feel that there is someone else. But somehow, I am only cautious, curious, but not frightened in the least.
I feel the pressure of another body pressed up against my back. The situation is escalating, and so is the pleasure. All of these sensations coming to me as real - if not more - than any “real life” intimacy I’ve ever known. I can feel this other body pulling me closer. From here, the interaction becomes a full on intercourse scenario, although exceptionally energetic in nature. The physical sensations, all the same but beyond the pale of any pleasure I’d ever before felt in my adult life. Mind blowing is not enough to express what I am explaining, here. I’ve always been somewhat prudish, and certainly very monogamous with regard to my sexuality, but somehow I feel free and excited to enjoy this experience with this stranger. I am fully enjoying myself (to say the least) and I can see a light glowing behind me. I turn to look and see who this mystery man is, but as I turn my head, I am stopped short - his hand firmly grasping my face and turning it back to face forward. I feel him lean in closer over my shoulder, he says to me, in a message I receive telepathically in my mind, “Don’t look - don’t worry - it’s okay”. I accept this. We proceed into the full thrust of our intimacy. That glowing light behind me, is now enveloping me, enveloping us both, and growing ever bigger. Soon, I can see nothing but this bright, beautiful, white light, and I climax into the most earth shattering, unbelievable, ridiculously incredible pleasure I have ever felt. It is as though I can feel the climax shoot up through my entire spine and up through my head before exploding out from my whole body.

Very difficult to describe this, clearly, but that is the end of my experience. I believe that this was a lucid dream that became an out of body experience, as the amount of physicality involved here in the second portion is something far beyond what I have ever experienced in my lucid dreams ever before. This type of sexual experience has never happened again, before or since. I know something big happened to me, but I don’t know what. This is why I’m sharing it with you.

Of course, I’ve considered the succubus possibility. Certainly the original context of the dream was fairly dark, and potentially, so was my partner not wanting to be viewed by me.
Now let me tell you why I’m not convinced this was an entirely dark, energy sucking situation-
I continued to sleep after the experience ended, and upon waking up, I felt like I’d slept 100 yrs worth of the deepest sleep I’d ever gotten. I showed up early to work, stress free, bubbly and friendly to everyone in my path, all smiles (where normally I’m extremely introverted). I couldn’t believe my mood. Not only that, but I could feel my entire body vibrating from the moment I awoke, especially the core of my body, vibrating like a tuning fork. This vibrating continued and slowly dimmed over the course of 3 DAYS. This has never happened to me before.

If anyone can please give me some insight as to what could have possibly happened to me, I would be extremely grateful. This occurred a few months ago, and I have not stopped questioning what happened since. My intuition tells me this was some kind of spiritual activation, but I’m not entirely sure what that means or if that is truly accurate.

I’m beginning to assume the lucid dream portion of this experience was more a manifestation of something unrelated from my subconscious. The sexual experience was the important part, here, and I think it was only opportunistic that it flowed from this dream. I include it for clarity and in case anyone else has other ideas?

Of course - if anyone has a similar experience they’d like to share, please feel free to do so! Perhaps we can help each other??

God bless and thank you all
Old 11-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Master
I have never had an inter-dimensional sex with a stranger multidimensional being that I am aware of. However sex with multidimensional beings does happen and it may feel like human sex as it was in your case. For some people it happens within a relationship where both parties have consented.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Experiencer
I’m not asking you to divulge any personal life stories, but if you were someone who has ever been sexually assaulted in real life, I might wonder whether this was some type of healing gifted to you from a higher being/plane. It could be healing from some other event where maybe you felt violated. Although the actual experience was vastly different than yours, I did have an experience of higher-dimensional healing and subsequently felt that same high vibrational energy for several days afterward, similar to what you described.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow...that’s an eye opening suggestion, astralwanderer. Thank you for your sensitivity, I am comfortable sharing, however, that my very first sexual experience was indeed, very traumatic. I had also been indoctrinated into the Catholic Church from birth, for which I am grateful in certain ways, but this also greatly complicated my sexual awareness/growth as I grew up, and certainly created serious self worth issues after my first sexual experience. I am in a very different place these days, but I don’t doubt that there could be some residual subconscious damage there. That said, your perspective makes a lot of sense. I do not wish to ask you to share anymore than you are willing, but if it is a story you would like to tell, I would certainly be interested in understanding what that higher vibrational energetic experience was like for you. I have had the hardest time finding any valuable information out there on the web...hence my original post.Thank you for your comment - with much appreciation and gratitude!
Old 14-11-2017, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

Honestly, it sounds like a healing experience to me, as well as part of a larger awakening spiritually. What begins in fear, ends in release, without fear, only beauty and pleasure. I think a darker force would leave you feeling wary and violated somehow, and I am not sensing you feel this way. How long ago did this happen? Do you feel any metasenses have increased or awakened in you?

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 14-11-2017, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)

And thank you, shoni, for participating as well - I have heard that it can happen where both parties are consenting as well, but there is much less on this out there on the net than there is about incubi and succubi, etc...appreciate the confirmation there!
Old 14-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Trixiewilbury - thanks for your comment. And how beautifully expressed..almost making me tear up! Lol
Absolutely not did I feel violated, etc. strange yes, nervous at first, yes. But absolute safety and love was the overall feeling I was left with. There was a cleanliness about the experience that was very moving. And I researched these sexual experiences and found page after page of rape and energy sucking entities, etc. And I wondered how I had avoided all of the very pervasive negative symptoms that seem to accompany these experiences. I was absolutely energized and positive and motivated for the time during which I could feel the vibrations on the body in the few days afterword.
To answer your question, this happened at least a few months ago at this point. i have begun seeing many small lights floating in my vision throughout the day. I have also heard my name called when no one is around and been woken up by (not unpleasant) voices in the night etc. I have had a couple of prophetic dreams. I have begun to visualize energy around people which is very new to me.I have seen several ETs in my vivid dreams, all of which have affected me profoundly. Many more questions there lol. So, as far as meta senses go, I have noticed an increase in my sensitivity although I would not say anything too drastic at this point.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashalorraine
Wow...that’s an eye opening suggestion, astralwanderer. Thank you for your sensitivity, I am comfortable sharing, however, that my very first sexual experience was indeed, very traumatic. I had also been indoctrinated into the Catholic Church from birth, for which I am grateful in certain ways, but this also greatly complicated my sexual awareness/growth as I grew up, and certainly created serious self worth issues after my first sexual experience. I am in a very different place these days, but I don’t doubt that there could be some residual subconscious damage there. That said, your perspective makes a lot of sense. I do not wish to ask you to share anymore than you are willing, but if it is a story you would like to tell, I would certainly be interested in understanding what that higher vibrational energetic experience was like for you. I have had the hardest time finding any valuable information out there on the web...hence my original post.Thank you for your comment - with much appreciation and gratitude!

I don’t mind relating my experience. I was having some chest pain (I was 27 and healthy but it was very much what I would describe as ischemic-type chest pain). I had a workup that was negative but the pain persisted. Then one night I was about to come out of my body but I sensed benevolent spirits in the corner of the room and they were saying things to me in another language, but I could understand it. It was nice, soothing things. They gave me some very high vibrational energy and told me to move it to my chest. I did but I could barely control it. The beings helped me and suddenly a great fountain of white light shot up from my chest through the roof of my house. It was like an arc of white light except massive. It was the most beautiful sight I’ve ever witnessed. I have never had the chest pain since then.