Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
Can unexpected negative synchronicity happen PLEASE ANSWER
Anything can happen and to blame it on God is common
Old 25-08-2016, 10:00 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Uhh that doesn't really answer my question

You really need to say more, to give examples against the backdrop of your own circumstances if you expect reasoned replies.

It isn't very fair to say nothing about these synchronicities (by which I've assumed, wrongly perhaps but what else have I to go on,
that you mean them in the Jungian sense) and expect people to opine on them.

Old 25-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Can unexpected negative synchronicity happen PLEASE ANSWER

If meaningful coincidences can happen - which depends on how you view coincidences - and if you define them as negative (by inference as there's no discernable causal relationship between the events) -

then the answer's.....yes.

Ok, now?

Old 25-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You really need to say more, to give examples against the backdrop of your own circumstances if you expect reasoned replies.

It isn't very fair to say nothing about these synchronicities (by which I've assumed, wrongly perhaps but what else have I to go on,
that you mean them in the Jungian sense) and expect people to opine on them.

Ok I'll give an example, last night I was driving when I saw what appeared to be a blood red moon I didn't think anything of it until I was nearing home and saw the moon again now completely white, what kind of synchronicity is that?
Old 25-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Master
So called blood moons happen, as do blue moons. There are halos around moons at times. Clouds start to pass over moons and you can see any given color at times for various explainable reasons. Honestly, it doesn't sound like a synchronicity at all..what I derive from your posting is extreme fear that you are allowing to have a hold on you and you continue to feed it.
Old 25-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Ok I'll give an example, last night I was driving when I saw what appeared to be a blood red moon I didn't think anything of it until I was nearing home and saw the moon again now completely white, what kind of synchronicity is that?

Probably atmospheric. I don't know where you live but in Southern England we have a lot of little hills and valleys even with our A roads. Sometimes they hold pockets of mist. Sometimes the humidity and pressure change the colour of the moon and it's often local - sometimes not.

However, I grasp what you mean. A while ago I was doing an Isis adoration. As I concluded and turned toward the (full) moon it was red. Coincidence? Maybe, I don't know, but I didn't think of it as negative. I was a little overawed, flattered. It was low in the sky so it may have been that - the same thing that turns evening skies reddish to the west...
Old 25-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
My own beliefs are that "god" such as It is, is indifferent. There's neither evil or good, these being human constructs.

I agree too. That which is behind everything isn't a moralist. It appears to our senses as the universe. This universe is 'God' experiencing as much as possible within the set, valid, boundaries. The chair I'm on, my car, your shoes, Harry's feet, evolution, they are all experiences, and they are all of this Oneness. The conflicts we endure (being where we are) are due to opposites. How we handle these opposites lies with us. What we do leads to a result. - If we make bombs, people will be killed, etc., it's our choice. What and how we think, what and how we speak and what and how we do things is left up to us.

Everything in the universe is the result of action(s).

You reap what you sow.

It'll be like that forever.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Master
I look to Christ as the example of who God is.

Christ didn't attack and destroy his evil enemies. Instead he accepted their blows, their attacks, their wounds, their name calling, humiliation, abandonment, and every time of negative thing that humans have thrown at each other. He joined in with the suffering of the world to show the Shape of Who God is. God suffers with those who suffer from evil but because even the evil are God's children, God is trying to transform the entire world. The Energy or highest Power we call God transforms evil into good, death into life, negative energy back into positive energy.

The Universe may seem bleak and indifferent but that is only based on our perception and how we live our lives and our attitude towards the Universal Laws.

Some may think an entire earthquake in Italy was atrocious and God should be to blamed. But who are you to judge what the is behind the scenes? For all you know all of those Souls chose that time and incarnation on a massive level to share in a suffering fate which was part of their Soul-Cirriculum in that lifetime. We can't judge everything from history based on the surface. If that were the case then everything Man Made would be accurate. When Christ was crucified the history books of the time labelled him as a failure, cursed by God, a fraud, and warped philosophy. But yet his followers saw things differently because many of them had their Third-Eye opened to see that the Heavens are way more in control of what goes on and what is meant to be than what Man has dictated from his limited senses.
Old 25-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I know the answer is probably no, but is there anyway to prove God isn't evil
Old 25-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Master
Hello,

Perspective of God/Creator seems the way It is thought to be and where focus is placed, IMO.

Suggest,if felt "evil" then that is what will be focused upon. Change the thinking, change the focus away from this and see what may happen.

Has there been things that happen that shows "goodness", in your opinion? (To ask to perhaps look at it from another angel).