Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-01-2015, 03:19 PM
FollowBack

Can you please tell me what are soul families?

Soul families and soul groups.

Thanks
Old 15-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Ascender

souls that have karmic connections over several incarnations
Old 15-01-2015, 04:29 PM
FollowBack

What if I don't believe in karma?
Old 15-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Ascender

you can investigate what your beliefs are

you can belief all you like without investigating anything

who knows what you can all do or want to do

you are you

i am not you :-)

lots of love and light to you
Old 15-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Master
To me soul families are people that are very close to you. One of my best friend I believe she is from my soul group. Even her grandma told me that she knows me and that she feels very close to me and when I'm around them I feel good like I have know them forever. You get a great feeling being around people from your soul group.
Old 15-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

This was a funny short exchange of one liners :) It illustrates the difficulty of communicating, especially in writing.

I guess the original poster means by "soul families" what I call clusters of conscience elementals.

During their physical incarnations the interactions with other souls leave impressions on each soul. During sleep these impressions manifest in dreams. In the same way these impressions carry on through death, developing affinities between souls, affinities that consequently attract souls to reincarnate together around same times and same places. It is not a conscientious decision for this to happen, there is a predisposition and an attraction that lead to this.

When eventually one of the souls from a "family" / cluster succeeds in reaching the progress that was the purpose of its physical experiences, and it is ready to graduate to the next level, it gives a helping hand, or the necessary push, to the rest of the cluster, and this makes the progress step too, and consequently the whole cluster graduates to the next level of development.

Why do I believe this? Because I learned it during my astral projections.
Old 15-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Souls that share energies through long periods of mutual exchange and interaction.
Old 15-01-2015, 10:39 PM
Eudaimonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowBack
What if I don't believe in karma?

Then you are a member of a soul family that doesn't believe in karma.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 16-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Master
some material suggests that your soul family are the other aspects of you living simultaneous lives at this moment...