Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

First time soul

Hi, I'm going through my first soul life, but for me it really different.

I've been told that most first time soul are more childish in a curtain sence.
But since I was young I've always been very mature for my physical and spiritral age.

I know and can do things a first timer my age shouldn't be able to do.

I want to know if anyone can explain this to me, how can I be so spiritly mature even though I never experienced things in any past life since I've never had one.

Please help.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Experiencer
This is your first time on this earth, or as a human being, you have had past lives but in a different form

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 12-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Deactivated Account

What NightCat said. This is your first time on earth. But perhaps not your first time as a humanoid being. There are many other star systems and planets.

I'm similar to you. I haven't been to earth very often, which makes me a young soul, but I'm considered very 'advanced'.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Greenslade

Adelaide, do yourself a favour and drop the label, drop anything that doesn't serve. Be yourself first and foremost and take the rest from there, don't become hung up on jumping into a box. Sometimes the labels do help if they describe who a person really is, it can lead to understanding but in your case it's only causing confusion.

As NightCat and Scarlett have already said, it's possible if not very likely you've had other Lives on other planets, the earth isn't the only inhabited planet in the whole Universe. We have no idea how many civilisations may have come and gone in the forming of the Universe already so with all that there's plenty of scope for having a Life or two in some distant reach of the Universe.

You don't come across as a first-timer somehow but that could just be my perceptions.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Master

it is the first time for everyone technically. when you pass over, you have the life review that pours all if you into the all. kind of like the big ocean. when incarnation is planned, you pick pieces of the vast ocean of other lives to create an outline for the life. then you incarnate.

so technically every life is a first time combination.

kk
Old 25-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I do understand what you all mean.
But I have had it confirmed spirtraly that my soul is a new born, this is my first expirence with any kind of life.

I know I don't come across as a first timer, but I am.

My spirit guide had to be of a higher standing because I don't have any past lives of any form to fill that role.
Old 25-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Master
It can be that you can, subconsciously or consciously, tap into the vastness of knowledge that souls can do equally, newborn or an ancient ancient that is what some here would call a million year older.

Also souls can share their knowledge and memories with other souls. It helps some to learn in different ways. Sharing of this is somewhat intimate, though not in a sexual way.

Some souls learn things faster then other souls or can tap into their own soul knowledge easier then others while in the physical. Though this does not make a soul better.

After all if soul 1 takes a thousand years to learn a lesson and another learned that lesson in 1 lifetime, in unimportant, neither soul is better then the other, they are both souls. The newborn and the million year older, & those older still, are souls equally.

HOpe my post wasn't to confusing. Good luck.
Old 25-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Everly

As others have said, there are no first-time souls. (I'd be mighty skeptical of anything else that person said, too.) And at this point in planetary and human evolution, I don't think there are any first-time human souls, either. (There are definitely some young souls, however.)

A very wise psychic and medium once told me that soul age, like human age, is tricky at best. He pointed out that people can look 90 when they're 50, or 60 when they're 95. It's not always easy to discern someone's age, period. Certainly, there are times when we nail it (human or soul age).

He said that when trying to determine someone's soul age, all he could ever say was, "You appear to be _____________."

In general, most sensitives can guess reasonably well at soul ages. But being emphatic and conclusive about it is, as my old friend said, tricky. Sometimes we get fooled for reasons of our own soul purposes or the other person's soul purposes.

Point is, it ultimately just doesn't matter because we're all going to experience everything and we won't leave this planet until we've learned all it has to teach us.
Old 27-12-2014, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I have a question to ask. How do you know how old your soul is or how many times you've lived on this planet? I apologize if this is a basic question I'm new to this all.
Old 27-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiatelove
I have a question to ask. How do you know how old your soul is or how many times you've lived on this planet? I apologize if this is a basic question I'm new to this all.

I've been studying metaphysics since I was 14 and that was a looong time ago. I've never, ever heard of a reliable source that addresses this question. I don't think it's possible to tell.

Souls aren't created, they just are. They simply exist. They may be on another plane or on other planets, not necessarily Earth. I think souls are infinite, just like any other energy. You can change energy, but you cannot destroy it.

For me, it doesn't really matter. I have enjoyed recalling a few lives, and even had a brief glimpse of me in an alternate universe/dimension. I enjoy the occasional exploration I undertake and if something pops up, that's fine. If not, that's fine, too.