Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Knower
Spiritual Warfare

I'm trying to understand this, how do you fight against something you can't see. How do one protect the spirit from harm, negative energies. Are there prayers rituals. I heard this time and time again, that my spirit is being attack, but that's it. What do you do in spiritual warfare. Thank you

Almondeyez
Old 24-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Guide

Identify, get rid of it. In spirit everything is seen.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:17 PM
silent whisper

The unknown/unseen fight is in you.

Affirmations help sometimes.
Old 24-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Ivy

Simple - stop believing in it.

If this is others telling you you're being attacked, then stop believing in them. The first step in anything in life, is getting in touch with your own experience for what it is to you.
Old 25-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
I'm trying to understand this, how do you fight against something you can't see. How do one protect the spirit from harm, negative energies. Are there prayers rituals. I heard this time and time again, that my spirit is being attack, but that's it. What do you do in spiritual warfare. Thank you

Almondeyez

Think not of your enemy .

x daz x
Old 25-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Master

Quote:

Almondeyez

i am not equipped or interested in warfare or fighting. i do not believe in it.

i am sure you have heard of guides. did you know there are also guards. i work with my guides all the time. in time i came to find out there were silent beings that protected me. they were my guards. i know you are not supposta know about them. they are silent. but once you hang around with them enough, they became part of my circle of spirit friends.

kk
Old 26-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Master

Quote:

Almondeyez

Are you asking how would you protect YOUR spirit from harm? You say that "I heard this time and time again, that my spirit is being attacked" - you heard it from where or from whom? Do you FEEL like you're being attacked spiritually?

Yes, there are prayers, rituals and things that you can do. One of the things you could do is a spiritual cleansing bath - if you want to know how to do it please PM me. As well, every day visualize a white light around you, like an egg, it will help to protect you.

Jenny Crow
Old 26-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Knower
Yes, I do feel like something is not right, and not just with me but with the people that's connected to me. My best friend just got hired on with the Airlines, she was so excited and post the news to my FB page. Soon as she started training, she's been attacked from the left end to the right, they even written her up for chewing gum and she just started that job. People look at her and wonder what's going on, she also thinks the stuff that I'm going through, she's also connected, cause we're connected. My house guest seems to be annoyed too, with the things going on in his life that he can't seem to shake, since he moved in with me. My question is, If I'm being attacked, can the people I'm connected to become attack too? Yes, I am interest in a spiritual bath and whatever else that'll help. thank you
Old 27-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes, I do feel like something is not right, and not just with me but with the people that's connected to me. My best friend just got hired on with the Airlines, she was so excited and post the news to my FB page. Soon as she started training, she's been attacked from the left end to the right, they even written her up for chewing gum and she just started that job. People look at her and wonder what's going on, she also thinks the stuff that I'm going through, she's also connected, cause we're connected. My house guest seems to be annoyed too, with the things going on in his life that he can't seem to shake, since he moved in with me. My question is, If I'm being attacked, can the people I'm connected to become attack too? Yes, I am interest in a spiritual bath and whatever else that'll help. thank you

If the people in your life don't have sufficient protection around themselves then I suppose the negativity can affect them too. I think your house should be cleansed too.

Here's a spell to reverse negativity - visualize all the blocks in your way being removed. Anoint a purple candle with Rosemary oil. On a piece of white paper write the following in black ink: "All blocks are now removed". Fold the paper three times. Light the candle and burn the paper in a bowl, ashtray or any fireproof dish. Invoke the power of fire and its elemental spirits by repeating three times: "Firedrakes and salamanders, aid me in my quest, protect me frm all evil forms, turn back the negativity being sent."

After the third repetition, say: "So mote it be".

I'll send you the spiritual bath formula via Private Message
Old 27-11-2014, 01:02 PM
eileen rose

Quote:

Almondeyez

Jesus (all that works for me).
Blood of the lamb (stuff).

Nothing else works against the current rise in demonic possession that is on the upswing.

If you decide to open any portals (which the bible talks about thoroughly, but if you don't have that background, think pagan/witchcraft/spells and so forth), then you increase the likelihood of attack.

Also, someone could target you, and without any protection (i.e. Jesus's blood), you are a cooked goose.

Some say there are certain rituals that work. They are incorrect.

The best defense, is not to practice anything that attracts them. Though that is not always easy to do, without a prior education as to what attracts them.