Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-12-2013, 11:10 PM
MeowCatCakes

Could homosexuality be somewhat spiritual?

I'm sorry if this thread is under the wrong article; I wasn't sure where to post it.

So, I've been wondering a bit about sexuality and love. What is it? Is it something biological to urge us to reproduce, or is it something of more importance?

I, myself, am bisexual. I am a female and I am in a relationship with the most amazing boyfriend whom I love, but I am open for relationships with females also. Both males and females arouse me, but I am also in love with both of the sexes' stereotypical traits. I love the bravery, strength, intelligence and charms of masculinity, but I also love the flirtiness, sensitivity, beauty, Grace and elegance and playfulness of femininity.

I am also very open about my sexuality. I am open for threesomes/love triangles, open relationships without constraint...etc, but my partner doesn't like that, and I am loyal, so of course I would NEVER cheat on him.

So where is my rambling going? Well, I have been sexually open and bisexual ever since I began really involving myself in spirituality. I realised that there is no good or bad, wrong or right, that the universe is not just split into black and white, that everything is one, and it depends on how you see it whether it is good or bad for you.

I have also realised that every homosexual or bisexual individual I have seen seemed to be so full of love for everything, not just their partner or the like sex. They seemed to be truly happy. Could these people just have a very open heart/fourth chakra?

Of course, homosexuality is wrong on the biological side. It doesn't make sense because scientists claim that love and sexuality is to promote reproduction. Well what about the female climax? That does play a role in directing sperm to the egg, but it is not essential as the male ejaculation is. And if it is so wrong, then why does nature allow it to happen?

I also question this because at around five or six I remember having this crush on one of my friends. Perhaps it was a little more than a crush, or a very strong crush. I remember seeing her and just thinking in awe how amazingly beautiful she was. There seemed to be no flaw in her. Of course, I was very young and did not know what sex was, so it was pure innocent childish love for another soul. I did not know the wrong of it.

So that really made me question whether homosexuality was right or wrong. We are all souls renting a body for a numbered amount of days, weeks, months and years. Our bodies can only feel the physical, whereas it is our souls which feel emotion. Our souls also don't have sexes. We may have characteristics of both sexes (ying and yang, left and right hemispheres...etc), but there are no actual female souls or male souls...at least that's what I believe.

Conclusion:
Could homosexuality and bisexuality just be a soul with an open heart chakra which sees that we are all the same, because the soul which they love is perhaps the same sex?

Of course there's still the question of why homosexuality exists. Bisexuality may be an open mind, but homosexuality is the preference switched completely. Perhaps because the soul was the opposite gender in their former life? I don't know.

I'm sorry this was so long, hope it wasn't a bore.

Thank you!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:11 PM
MeowCatCakes

Woah I just realised how wordy this is! Thanks to everybody who bothers to read this lol :)
Old 11-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowCatCakes
Conclusion:
Could homosexuality and bisexuality just be a soul with an open heart chakra which sees that we are all the same, because the soul which they love is perhaps the same sex?

Of course there's still the question of why homosexuality exists. Bisexuality may be an open mind, but homosexuality is the preference switched completely. Perhaps because the soul was the opposite gender in their former life? I don't know.

I can't remember where I read it, but I heard that people are sometimes born homosexual because they had perhaps more lifetimes in row (no clue how many) where they were one gender so they got to the point where they were accustomed to being attracted to one gender (ex: Being a woman in oh say......5-6 lifetimes) and then being born male and being same sex oriented because the soul is used to gravitating to men. Reincarnating in an equal number of lifetimes as each gender helps actually balance the masculine/feminine aspects.

However, I don't know how bisexuality came about.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Experiencer

Some would like the same sex for the body and others for the soul. In other words some may be unconditional as they don't care what gender you are and just want to make love, others prefer a certain gender eg homosexuality. So then it can be spiritual or not depending on the intent: soul and body connection or just body connection. I say that because the word spiritually has a nonphysicalness to it so depends on what anyone's definition of spiritual is.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
There is some spiritual writing on homosexuals by malidome some he calls them gate keepers.

I also read a something about two spirits.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Master

I can't wait to get to the part where no one cares anymore what anyone is....I know I don't care, and my immediate family doesn't care. But it's when a spotlight shines down from someone - separating that person from the herd as different, that keeps perpetuating the cycle.

I want to live in a world where no one is looked at as different because of any gender issue. We are all the same underneath, when you take our bodies off! We are unique souls having a physical experience. Part of that experience is trying on different aspects of humanity. There is no one that is exactly the same as another, so we are all different, and yet we are all the same.

That is all it is, and if everyone could, for one moment, not make a big deal about it, it might change the world.......
Old 12-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Guide

Homosexuality is not spiritual, no way.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Homosexuality is not spiritual, no way.

Although homosexuality is not spiritual that is not to say that homosexuals cant be spiritual. The choice to be homosexual is for happiness just like choosing to be spiritual. One can be both, and being happy is the right thing to do.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:36 AM
Guide

I didn't say that they can't be spiritual. They can be spiritual, just that homosexuality is not spiritual. All the best.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Experiencer

From what I understand, and have heard, it's not a "choice" to be homosexual. Some devout people and mystics would say that sexuality in general of any kind isn't spiritual. I would think it's the intent behind your actions that matters in most cases.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI