Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2016, 12:08 AM
Pathfinder

Feeling things going downhill...

It's all happening again. The distancing himself and everything and I don't think I can go through this again. I can't stop crying again. Everything hurts and my chest hurts. I can't take it anymore--this constant back and forth. I just want to give up and go back to how my life was before.
Old 13-09-2016, 03:06 AM
Suspended
Guide
Yup, we all experience it, the rollercoaster of pain and pleasure.

I will pray for you now, it's probably the only thing I can do for you.

I will pray for all twin flames in pain.
Old 13-09-2016, 06:34 AM
Master
prayers of wellness for you.
Old 15-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Knower

<3 I don't think we have that much control, just make tea and enjoy simple things and live life.....
many good things can come out of letting go
u start having contact more with family and other friends
start doing new things u haven't done before ...
i'm thankful even if it meant forgetting about him..also it kind of meant forgetting about 'twin flames' and love and everything all together
many people and things have come into my life who wouldn't have if i was with him. I have even had one person from the country he lives in invite me to work there!! and I actually felt.....no thank you, it would just make me wonder about him :) only when there is no ulterior motive anymore.
Old 15-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Suspended
Master
yes i know the struggle also. if you feel imbalanced, move away from the situation and find your balance again... and if it means moving and not talking to your twin, then its needed. take the time away, or universe will take it from you very harshly...
Old 17-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Master
The heart is stretching releasing past karma and will be space for more love .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 17-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Master

Sorry you are in pain. Wish I could take it all away from us. Let them be, they may be frightened. A friend told me yesterday that we don't know their suffering. How do we know that their reaction of distance is self preservation to protect the self from suffering hurt, attachments cause suffering, why not distance if that feels the safe thing to do. We don't know their mind, we need to know our own selves and by understanding the self we can have compassion through our pain for others.
Old 18-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Sorry you are in pain. Wish I could take it all away from us. Let them be, they may be frightened. A friend told me yesterday that we don't know their suffering. How do we know that their reaction of distance is self preservation to protect the self from suffering hurt, attachments cause suffering, why not distance if that feels the safe thing to do. We don't know their mind, we need to know our own selves and by understanding the self we can have compassion through our pain for others.

That's so true. Also having space from the intensity of emotions can also allow them to find balance again and to figure out what is making them scared. It's hard to heal issues that need to be healed when you are faced with them directly. Stepping back can help and I believe that every time they distance themselves, they do heal, which prepares them better for understanding the connection when they do come back again.