Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Experiencer
Twin flames Angel / Elohim in human form

I can no longer find the thread, someone asked for info on the above,

This article gives a good explaination

https://judithkusel.wordpress.com/20...ion-2012-2024/
Old 11-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Suspended
Guide
I still have trouble swallowing the angel pill. Sorry, it's just too demanding of me or something, I feel there would be too much responsibility placed on my shoulders. Strange because God/Source even contacted me and started squeezing my heart, I should take that as a sign, but still....me? An ANGEL? haha I don't know.

But I do love my twin flame, and that's what we're here to do right?
To just be together and show the world this unique love.
I am not reunited with my twin yet, but I do have faith in my destiny.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:24 PM
Experiencer
Yes, I'm not sure I agree with all this article states, especially as to the reasoning why the souls were split, it is my belief that they had to be in order to be able to incarnate into human form, whereas this just states that they "wanted to" but I think it is a good description as to the intensity of love & sexual attraction that are felt by and differentiate the illuminated Twins

Last edited by Flameseeker : 12-09-2016 at 01:31 PM.
Old 14-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I still have trouble swallowing the angel pill. Sorry, it's just too demanding of me or something, I feel there would be too much responsibility placed on my shoulders. Strange because God/Source even contacted me and started squeezing my heart, I should take that as a sign, but still....me? An ANGEL? haha I don't know.

But I do love my twin flame, and that's what we're here to do right?
To just be together and show the world this unique love.
I am not reunited with my twin yet, but I do have faith in my destiny.

I think this article is a good albiet vague description of Angels incarnate, although I don't totally agree with the delicate facial features I have noted that all have the heart or moon shaped face, which is also a acknowledged to mean that the individual is very determined & I guess all angels incarnate are determine to fulfill their life purpose since it's the only reason they are here.

I think this is also a good description to explain to the other fello who's twin is staying in an abusive relationship as to why that is.

Last edited by Clover : 15-09-2016 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Commerical links not allowed on forum
Old 14-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
[quote=intj123]I still have trouble swallowing the angel pill. Sorry, it's just too demanding of me or something, I feel there would be too much responsibility placed on my shoulders. Strange because God/Source even contacted me and started squeezing my heart, I should take that as a sign, but still....me? An ANGEL? haha I don't know. QUOTE]

Maybe you are buying into the definition that humanity has placed as to what they believe an angel is or should be, type angel warrior into the images section of google & you may feel more likely to identify.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Suspended
Guide
[quote=Flameseeker]
Quote:
I still have trouble swallowing the angel pill. Sorry, it's just too demanding of me or something, I feel there would be too much responsibility placed on my shoulders. Strange because God/Source even contacted me and started squeezing my heart, I should take that as a sign, but still....me? An ANGEL? haha I don't know. QUOTE]

Maybe you are buying into the definition that humanity has placed as to what they believe an angel is or should be, type angel warrior into the images section of google & you may feel more likely to identify.

I truly admire your faith in your truth. One of these days I might wake up and realize you are right.

Don't worry, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just not sure yet. Give me some more time to mull over it.

There are so many amazing things going on though, I'm more inclined to agree with you than disagree.

And yes, I identify more with the bad to the bone type of angel, like Archangel Michael hehe. I need a big sword and shield, and some armor.

You know, my parents, although not religious at all, got me and my brother's names from the bible.
I don't want to reveal my real name here, but I can give you a clue by telling you the meaning of my name.
"The one with rock like faith"

There are certain basic fundamental things that I have rock like faith in, and it is in the power of prayer, positive and negative energies.
Old 15-09-2016, 02:01 AM
Guide

[quote=Flameseeker]I think this article is a good albiet vague description of Angels incarnate, although I don't totally agree with the delicate facial features I have noted that all have the heart or moon shaped face, which is also a acknowledged to mean that the individual is very determined & I guess all angels incarnate are determine to fulfill their life purpose since it's the only reason they are here.

I think this is also a good description to explain to the other fello who's twin is staying in an abusive relationship as to why that is.

I got the ebook, it is interesting reading. I am trying to work out if I am a blend of earth angel/ starsoul as I resonate with a few different types.

Last edited by Clover : 15-09-2016 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Commerical links not allowed on forum-
Old 15-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
I think this article is a good albiet vague description of Angels incarnate, although I don't totally agree with the delicate facial features I have noted that all have the heart or moon shaped face, which is also a acknowledged to mean that the individual is very determined & I guess all angels incarnate are determine to fulfill their life purpose since it's the only reason they are here.

I got the ebook, it is interesting reading. I am trying to work out if I am a blend of earth angel/ starsoul as I resonate with a few different types.

You Resonate with a few different types because humanity have blurred the descriptions, if you have a twin flame then you are either an angel or Elohim.

My second link was removed too by the way, if anyone was wondering what I was referencing there.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

I truly admire your faith in your truth. One of these days I might wake up and realize you are right.

Don't worry, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just not sure yet. Give me some more time to mull over it.

There are so many amazing things going on though, I'm more inclined to agree with you than disagree.

And yes, I identify more with the bad to the bone type of angel, like Archangel Michael hehe. I need a big sword and shield, and some armor.

You know, my parents, although not religious at all, got me and my brother's names from the bible.
I don't want to reveal my real name here, but I can give you a clue by telling you the meaning of my name.
"The one with rock like faith"

There are certain basic fundamental things that I have rock like faith in, and it is in the power of prayer, positive and negative energies.

I don't want you to just believe me I want you to know for yourself. You will.

I can't take credit for my faith as to the reason I know.

Although my faith was always strong, I was raised by atheists to the point where I was even pulled out of mainstream scripture in school, I have never been to a church service in my life, although I always resonated with the concept of God, Angels, Heaven etc. I just always knew.

Interestingly I have always been given angel statues my entire life, especially as a child as gifts & although I didn't acknowledge the reference until just recently I have also been described as an angel many times by psychic's in friends readings. I was also given a gift a pendant of the Mayan calendar, which I wore for years as a teenage without ever knowing what it was. Or that it symbolised the date of the start of Ascension.

The divine intervention in my life started as a late teen & has started again in my mid thirties & although my faith has always been strong, regardless of the divine intervention ( & my TF in spirit ) trying to get my attention I still questioned a million times over if I were going crazy, but honestly it got so ridiculous that if I told you, you would think I was crazy for not believing for so long.

It's only just recently with Ascension that I have started to "believe in my knowing without question". And although I have had clarification from spirit that " it is the truth in all that I am feeling" on a conscious level, it has taken Ascension for me to see it for myself.

My entire life I have always felt or known that my opinions/ feelings on matters were correct & that others were wrong & I can tell you it hasn't made me very popular, to the point where I have often been described as "thinking I were above others" or a narcissist if you will, (there's is another thread going around about that, where I explain, why I believe that Incarnate Angels/Elohim are described as Narcissists)

However now I just "know without a doubt" an example of this is now when I day dream, everything I think comes true & it took me a long time to figure out as to whether I was thinking about something because it was about to happen, or if it happened because I had thought of it.

Anyway I now know the reason why I have always believed I knew the truth.

And also remember not all TF are Angels some are Elohim, I guess if you have a problem with the Angel then that would be a bigger pill to swallow.

Last edited by Flameseeker : 15-09-2016 at 01:29 PM.