Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account
"God" is Love in my experience, so of course "God" loves unconditionally.

I think the problem comes from our human perspective of giving and receiving love: most of our lives (the general population) we're seeking to obtain and then hold onto the "love" of other people. We've constructed a mental image of a "God" that is separate and operates like a human...only "better."

But if "God" is love, then that love flows around and through us and we can tap into that love, such as Rah nam has mentioned above. Yes, there is a lot of emotional/psychological pain and sorrow in this world -- manufactured by ourselves and other people -- which needn't exist if we would choose to be conduits for this love to flow through into the physical world. There is also physical pain, such as disease and discomfort, but that has to do with the laws and properties of the temporal world. Of course, other people can choose to physically torture others...and where is "God's" love then? That love is always present, even when we cannot see outside of our physical reality.
Old 15-12-2013, 05:33 PM
TruthSatnaam

You are right Muileag- He is All and All is Him. People speak of enlightenment- but we are already Truth-which is what he practices and discovered. His love flows through us for we really Are love-most people just practice a psychology other than Truth that keeps them in illusion of seperatedness aka Maya.

By practicing His qualities of love, compassion, humility, by killing the thieves of lust, anger, greed, envy, ego and attachment (even attachment to image for image is false) and realising fearlessly and lovingly All is Him, we are able to remain pure and not be taken by maya
Old 16-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Master
God loves unconditionally. Spirit loves all.
But for humanity, we know God loves unconditionally only to the extent that we love ourselves and one another unconditionally.
As well as this good earth.

That means we have to actualise our love in our intention, word, and deed.
Unconditional love in action is a very different thing than unconditional love in the private inner sanctum of our hearts, because it is in action that unconditional love is realised. It is brought forth to the moment.

In "seeming" contradiction and yet completely without any true contradiction, unconditional love in action always engages, addresses, respects and honours the needs, boundaries, and requirements of the self, of others, and of this good earth, all of which have physicality that mandate key conditions. That is the contradiction inherent in truth. In the truth and reality of existence, all of which is sacred.

For example, the good earth requires that we engage and return to some healthy earth behaviours, modify and moderate certain other behaviours, and completely abstain from other toxic or harmful behaviours -- so that she can live and thrive (and sustain us and all other life). This is a fact of the physicality of our existence and we cannot abrogate that no matter how we wish to deny or fail to take responsibility. This physicality of ours in turn connects to all other aspects of ourselves, be those emotional, spiritual, or intellectual. One aspect always impacts the others, and all must be honoured and respected.

If we stick our heads in the sands, the good earth may die whilst we speak of how our unconditional love for her has no conditions and thus requires nothing concrete from us in return. In spirit, that is true, we can love the good earth in our silent hearts with no conditions, and no further action is required of any kind. In the waking world, that is simply not the full truth, and denying that is the utmost in dishonour and disrespect. Both for the needs of the good earth, and for our own ultimate survival. We do not exist strictly in intangible spirit realms, and the physicality of the good earth has needs and conditions. The exact same can be said for humanity. For each individual, and for the ways in which we need to honour ourselves and one another with regard to every aspect of our physical existence...our bodies, hearts, and minds, as well as our spirits.

We as a species often have trouble integrating spirituality with physicality, emotion, and even with cold reason. And yet all aspects of ourselves are sacred, all are of spirit. We also often have trouble with the fact that most universal truth(s) have seeming contradictions -- none of which negates the truth itself. It is the same essential concept as the Yin in all Yang, and the Yang in all Yin (represented visually as the "eyes" in the "tadpoles" in the Yin-Yang design).

I think that, the degree to which we understand unconditional love in action is also the degree to which we recognise and realise the unconditional love of All/God/Spirit in our lives, right here and now, in this moment.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
Some people believe their good fortunes are because they are blessed, or have been given a gift. Under these circumstances, I fail to see a God who can love unconditionally. Where is the logic in such ideas?

In my current understanding of Buddhism , all living or non-living are always alone , travel in journey of own choice in own world ..........so I am always alone in my natural journey into emptiness back into nothingness ....
this process known to me as Buddhism .

As I travel into this realization , I will realize that nothing is own by me , nor family , material even the body is never belong to me ........I will realize no special emotion for others , no special love for my family etc as I see no others ..........so as I journey into this realization , I will see all living or non-living same and equal as me , same emotion to the dog in the street same and equal as to "my" daughter , same emotion to the dirt on the table ............so " god" is always own emotion because you will realize you are always alone .....and when you realize Buddhism and journey into this realization , you will have same emotion to all regardless living or non-living because you realize all is same and equal ...and you realize there is no others except you with the attachment of yourself travelling alone in your journey of your choice in your world .
Thks
CSEe
Old 16-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Erosfire

Depends which god you're talking about, entirely.
Old 22-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSatnaam
God does love us unconditionally. Everything is karma, we get what we deserve whether we are reaping karma from this life or previous ones.

God serves us karma fearlessly becuase it is all for our betterment- He knows best. It is only when we detach from this game called life that we begin to see pleasure and pain as one- as illusion or maya. This life is just a game- an illusion designed for us to discover Truth.

Some people recognise this and so see the signs and hear the messages He is giving us in each moment-living relaxed in His will.

Hi TruthSatnaam,
This is an excellent explanation.
I also agree that God loves us all unconditionally.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 04-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
God loves unconditionally. Spirit loves all.
But for humanity, we know God loves unconditionally only to the extent that we love ourselves and one another unconditionally.
As well as this good earth.

That means we have to actualise our love in our intention, word, and deed.
Unconditional love in action is a very different thing than unconditional love in the private inner sanctum of our hearts, because it is in action that unconditional love is realised. It is brought forth to the moment.

I agree with this. Love isn't something hanging around. Love shows itself. Does God actualize unconditional love in thought, word and deed?