Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Is this a sign my TF/Soulmate is arriving soon into my life?

Since my spiritual awakening about 2 years ago I've been having dreams about this misterious man and the immense love we feel for each other. It's like showing me how it is feeling true love for a partner which although I've had relationships, I never really felt in this 3D world for a man.

I've found a few men that I thought were my twin flame but they were only catalysts for me to learn lessons, open my heart further and move on.

I used to have those dreams like once or twice every 6 months, but for the last 2 weeks, I've been having them every single night!

Before I used to wake up feeling frustrated because I don't know who that man is in "real life", but now instead I feel excited that I can actually find him!

I've had a tarot reading saying that these recurring dreams are a sign I am going to meet him soon and he is close by. And that I don't need to actively do anything to meet him because fate will take care of it.

So did anyone that meet their TF or soulmate also had these recurring dreams every night before meeting them?
Old 16-09-2016, 10:08 AM
Experiencer
In the dreams do you see him in physical appearance ? Or is it more of a feeling, energetic recognition ?

It's entirely possibly that your TF is in spirit & didn't incarnate in this life, as many other halves are in spirit & it is helping with Ascension to merge heaven & earth.

This could also be the case even if you can see a physical appearance, as he maybe showing you his energy from a previous life, that you would find familiar.

Even if that were the case it's still possible that you will meet him shortly as many twins in spirit are soon to incarnate as walk in souls.

& then of course it's entirely possible that he did incarnate in this life & you will meet shortly.

Just wait & see.

& no I never dreamt of my twin prior to meeting him, (I did however after he died) but I'm still unsure if I were dreaming or obe.

I have a liver condition called pyroluria which went untreated for many years & it affects among many things your ability to dream, remember or recall.

So it's possible that it is more common prior to meeting to dream about them. And this is the reason why I did not.