Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Enya

The thing is, time, especially linear time, is a human invention. It doesn't actually exist for other dimensions or levels, so it is entirely possible to live many lives at one time in different dimensions.
Time is an illusion... lunchtime doubly so.
Old 17-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
So, I'm guessing that it would be possible to actually meet up with another aspect of yourself, if your soul had chosen to split itself up during the same time line. Only, I'm not really sure if your Higher self or guides would recommend it, cause it does have the potential for boggling the mind way too much

Consider my mind boggled!!

I wonder what would happen, if you met yourself. Would it be instant recognition, like with a soul mate? Or would you're other self be so different that you wouldn't know them. What if it was the opposite sex, could bring a whole new meaning to self love!! Or would ones head simply explode like a robot with a paradox?
Old 17-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrais
Consider my mind boggled!!

I wonder what would happen, if you met yourself. Would it be instant recognition, like with a soul mate? Or would you're other self be so different that you wouldn't know them. What if it was the opposite sex, could bring a whole new meaning to self love!! Or would ones head simply explode like a robot with a paradox?

Oh the possibilities! May we never fully get to understand them all in one lifetime, just to prevent our heads from exploding, LOL.
Old 20-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Coming2

The books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls talks about living 2 different lives at the same time. The book suggests, through the study of past life regression, that we have the ability to fragment leaving a piece of us always in the afterlife. It states that although it doesnt happen often there are some souls who want to progress more quickly so they choose to be reborn into 2 separate entities sharing the same soul. Both those books have forever changed my views on death, past lives and the afterlife.

Light and Love~
Old 20-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Bluegreen

I came across a suggestion that all lives are lived simultaneously, not only that, it was also suggested that everything has already happened. I find the latter part particularly difficult to wrap my mind around.

Unfortunately I cannot find the text again.
Old 20-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Suspended
I can't wrap my head around it either...but it kind of rings true in my heart.

And meeting yourself - funny, but both parties (you and you) would most likely not know the weirdness of the situation.

You know on those rare occasions where you meet someone and feel like you know them already...maybe you do...maybe they are you!!

Squatch
Old 04-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
I thought that too. But maybe our other lives are happening in a different
dimension. Still... what if way way into the future going to another dimension
is very possible, then we could go into the same dimension as our other life.
If that makes sense?lol

Interestingly, I'm reading a very good book called Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss M.D.

On page 69, Catherine was under hypnosis recalliing a past live where she was experiencing a heart attack from a previous lifetime. After her death she was in this in-between state of light and peacefulness when she spoke of "The eyes of the Master Spirits"......"

There are many dimensions.....I have been to different planes at different times. Each one is a level of higher consciousness. What plane we go to depends upon how far we've progressed...."

"The Masters" talk of dimensions again later in the book but unfortunately I'm not sure which page these were on

What I have to come to spiritually understand in my own growth is that DNA is living history and we are learning how to unlock and discover our soul's ancient and recent lifetimes. With these stories flooding our consciousness, we are becoming multidimensional beings....with the ability to flip from on station (so to speak) to another, understanding more of who we are.

In Many Lives, Many Masters, Catherine told Dr. Weiss, she had reincarnated 89 times.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:49 AM
iolite

Has anyone read Jane Robert's "The Education of Oversoul 7", "The Further Education of Oversoul 7" and "Oversoul 7 and the Museum of Time". They were written in the 70's and are based on the Seth materials. They are still in print. They touch on this very subject!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:15 PM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I can't wrap my head around it either...but it kind of rings true in my heart.

And meeting yourself - funny, but both parties (you and you) would most likely not know the weirdness of the situation.

You know on those rare occasions where you meet someone and feel like you know them already...maybe you do...maybe they are you!!

Squatch

Yes!!! I love it!

And then again, every person we DO come into contact with IS us, because we are all one. I love that paradox.... we are many, yet we are one
Old 06-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Enlightener

We are living many parallel lives, past lives, future lives, simultaneously.
We have past selves and future selves all existing at the same time, possibly going on forever one way and forever the other way.

We are living lives in other dimensions and on other planets as well. We are multi-dimensional beings.

We are existing everywhere all the time, if you really want to get existential, just think that everyone on earth is you, in a different incarnation. You are always meeting yourself, your other incarnations, here. You are incarnated as animals, bugs, people etc. This is, technically, God, incarnating into the physical. You are God, and thus, you are everywhere, everyone and everything.

Blessings,

Eblinbjhas