Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-05-2018, 09:21 AM
Experiencer

An admission - and an apology

Hi Folks...

I would like to take this opportunity, to make a full confession, and to make a sincere and humble apology.. Many of you will know me as I have posted here for years.. However, I must confess here and now, that I have - exxagerated - twisted the truth somewhat - and made a most serious error which I must rectify forthwith if Iam ever to find peace of mind again...Too much to give detail here - but I have lied and misled you - but this was not done for personal gain, as such - not done for kudos or egoic station here - more done out of desperation I truly think..

I have spent my entire life searching for God.. thought I had found it - but NO - it is delusion - wishful thinking - desperation - when this god did not show up in life as expected - I simply made it up to compensate..Desperate to know this truth..It HAD shown up for others in my life - the things I post about my Mother, her Angelic visitations - the things I post about my nephew Steve and his Angelic visitation and the manner of his suicide - all entirely true - BUT - for my Self, I have NEVER had such an encounter, even though I repeatedly said I did - it was lies, for which Iam deeply sorry and humbly apologise...

I claimed to have the "holy ghost" present and active...Well. Im not so sure any more...SOMETHING is happening - but i know not what - everything has gone - silent - like its blocked - cut off completely....Iam lost - probably by my own doing - the only sin that cannot be forgiven is this sin - lies and deception to the self - the sin against the holy ghost...

So - my Lord God - whoever you are - and especially IF you are the god of the bible we call Yhvh - then hear me please - for I do indeed bow before you in humble and sincere apology - I do not know this truth but claimed to be your authority regardless - such a claim is wholly bogus and I ask for your forgiveness for ever daring to utter such nonesense in your name..

I apologise sincerely to you all - I probably have misled you - who knows for sure..??...What I do know is simple in truth - Iam desperate to know the Divine - and to that end, I simlpy embellished my truth to compensate for that which I lack, need and crave...Iam truly sorry for the deception - especially to my Self...I have lost my Self , and hope this admission can be my first small step on the path back Home... Maybe that path will lead me straight back to Yhvh of the bible - I don't know any more - but I know for sure I have lost my way and must be far from His truth indeed....

Lord God - whoever you are - hear me please - forgive me please - lift this curse from my life now and let me come to you in truth - I truly repent and wish to set things straight as best I may.... Amen.

Pete..
Old 20-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

I would like to take this opportunity, to make a full confession, and to make a sincere and humble apology.. Many of you will know me as I have posted here for years.. However, I must confess here and now, that I have - exxagerated - twisted the truth somewhat - and made a most serious error which I must rectify forthwith if Iam ever to find peace of mind again...Too much to give detail here - but I have lied and misled you - but this was not done for personal gain, as such - not done for kudos or egoic station here - more done out of desperation I truly think..

I have spent my entire life searching for God.. thought I had found it - but NO - it is delusion - wishful thinking - desperation - when this god did not show up in life as expected - I simply made it up to compensate..Desperate to know this truth..It HAD shown up for others in my life - the things I post about my Mother, her Angelic visitations - the things I post about my nephew Steve and his Angelic visitation and the manner of his suicide - all entirely true - BUT - for my Self, I have NEVER had such an encounter, even though I repeatedly said I did - it was lies, for which Iam deeply sorry and humbly apologise...

I claimed to have the "holy ghost" present and active...Well. Im not so sure any more...SOMETHING is happening - but i know not what - everything has gone - silent - like its blocked - cut off completely....Iam lost - probably by my own doing - the only sin that cannot be forgiven is this sin - lies and deception to the self - the sin against the holy ghost...

So - my Lord God - whoever you are - and especially IF you are the god of the bible we call Yhvh - then hear me please - for I do indeed bow before you in humble and sincere apology - I do not know this truth but claimed to be your authority regardless - such a claim is wholly bogus and I ask for your forgiveness for ever daring to utter such nonesense in your name..

I apologise sincerely to you all - I probably have misled you - who knows for sure..??...What I do know is simple in truth - Iam desperate to know the Divine - and to that end, I simlpy embellished my truth to compensate for that which I lack, need and crave...Iam truly sorry for the deception - especially to my Self...I have lost my Self , and hope this admission can be my first small step on the path back Home... Maybe that path will lead me straight back to Yhvh of the bible - I don't know any more - but I know for sure I have lost my way and must be far from His truth indeed....

Lord God - whoever you are - hear me please - forgive me please - lift this curse from my life now and let me come to you in truth - I truly repent and wish to set things straight as best I may.... Amen.

Pete..

Still love you and I am sure you'll find your way in time. Don't be so hard on yourself we all ' miss the mark '.

You haven't lost your self, there is only ' Not self ' and when you realize this you will find 'oneness' a self that is not YOUR's alone....
Old 20-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Pete..

by means of Jehovah's HS, one wouldn't have been fooled. because they would know by what you've said vs what Jehovah God and Jesus had said, matched or not. but you did the right thing by publically apologizing. it shows that you can be humble and realize what you have done.

most importantly, you apologize to the ONE TRUE GOD, Yahweh, (Jehovah English- Exo.6:3). if it's from your heart ,he has already forgiven you. since you know his name and isn't afraid to say it. now is the time to get to know him, as Jesus his Son had showed, it means our lives ,(John 17:3 And this is the way to have eternal lifeā€”to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth).

just go to him by means of prayer in Jesus name ,(John 14:6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me). because it's Jesus who will open the path to his Father ,(1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus). Jehovah God is willing to guild you down the right Path ,(Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path).

try going to Jw.org and type in "Jehovah" or "YAHWEH". there it will lead you to MANY scriptures concerning his personalities. what he expects from his servants, his likes and dislikes etc. i promise, if it's in you heart to seek him, you won't be disappointed. i know because I'm truly blessed to have been given the privilege to know Him and Jesus.

as Jesus taught us to do his Father's "WILL", if we want life. as Jesus had shown calling on him ,(Jesus), and NOT doing his Father's WILL, won't save us ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven). may Jehovah God lead you. peace
Old 20-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Well, good for you to get to this point!
Yay!

(You want to know the Divine? Be still...empty your cup...wait, like a child...
My unsolicited advice...)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Pete. Good for you indeed! As said above, we all make mistakes, (many like me, over and over and over again!) try not to be so hard on yourself. You've clearly seen the error of previous ways and your apology demonstrates your genuineness and humbleness, which are both admirable. There is few things harder than acknowledging your wrong, especially publicly. I respect you.

You are a loved child of God and so long as you repent and seek forgiveness, it will be granted to you. God is love and you too can and will experience this life changing love and forgiveness, of which brings freedom. Remember the parable of the lost sheep that Jesus gave to us, and how God would leave the 99 to go in search of the 1 that is lost. You're loved! You're forgiven. I pray Gods love and grace upon you and that you will be overwhelmed in his peace.

God bless you.

The Parable of the Lost Sheep
15 Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. 2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”

3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
Old 21-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Master

The Bible says, "You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." You have begun to seek God and I will pray that you will find him.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Thank you - but really - I know what Iam and what I have done - no sympathy deserved here..

It has not all been lies and deception though - the scarey parts are very real indeed... For those who can - check out a tv show tonight - "24 hours in police custody" uk channel 4 - its about my friend Sharon whom I posted about - see now I really am surrounded by an - evil..?...its here in the real world and I must confront it every god damn day..I think I fell prey to it in some small(er) way...
Old 22-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Master

Ab Origine,

You have done a very wise thing. As they say, 'confession is good for the soul'.......I hope you are feeling that a burden is lifting and that mirrors will lose their intimidation. Genuine confession is predicated to a large degree by one's belief in unconditional love.....which is the essence of God. This confession benefits not only you but all of us as well.........whether we acknowledge a degree of the same thing in us..........or . This 'or' is a big thing potentially. Sometimes, people can be intimidated in the face of expertise, authority and assuredness and lose their desire or will to contribute in a forum such as this. We should endeavor to speak our individual truths. To not do so is to hide a light under the bushel......it just might not resonate with another. And if our truth expands or changes that is OK also. We, also, can avail ourselves of the opportunity of confession. Any open confession is a gift to whom those it is given to......because it then affords them the opportunity to practice forgiveness.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Master

arghhh..........might resonate NOT 'might not resonate'
Old 25-05-2018, 05:40 AM
Newbie ;)

I shall answer you in Lord's name, as appointed prophet, since the Lord, the God Almighty wants to speak to you through me.

"I know your heart, I know your situation, your love to me, and even your false beliefs. I'm your God, the one who loves you deeply, the one who wants, in holiness, that your heart increases, once again, the communion with me that takes you to heavenly stances, that takes your soul to the best, even to victory, even to sacrifice for love to God. Seek me, seek through dialy prayer, my prophet Melchizedek can answer, can give the Word for you, in moments of crisis, in moments of desesperation. If your seeking is constant, the Lord will give you, in love, direct Word, you will hear His voice, your shall hear Me. For I'm the Lord, who gave His life in the cross, in great love for you. Do a fasting, repent, even for small sins, as without holiness nobody will see My face"

This is the message.

In Christ, Amen.