Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
the govts of men have allready been judged-2Peter 2:19, Dan 2:44.
Jesus also said--satan is the ruler of this world. God allows govts, but not one does his will.
Did you see at Rev 16--EVERY kingdom( govt,armies,supporters) on this earth, will be mislead to stand in opposition to Jesus--they are now as well.
34,000 religions claiming to be Christian--one has Jesus.

I have met many people in my life who speak in biblical verse, they repeat like a parrot and recite different verses from memory, it reminds me of brainwashing syndrome. I often wonder do they feel anything inside, have they ever felt Gods essence in the beauty of the universe or mybe like Jesus seen the divine in everyone. What I have noticed in all of them is that they judge the beliefs of others and mock them, they actually seem to believe that their religion is the the only way and all the others are wrong. Satan, hell, and demons play a big part in their vocabulary, I suppose If you plant rotten seeds beautiful flowers won't flourish.

There have been many enlightened beings and in the future many more will walk the earth, they will percieve God in their own way and mybe call him different names but their God is as important to them as our God is important to us and if we don't understand and respect them then there will never be peace on earth.

I asked you previously but you tend to ignore what cannot be answered in a biblical verse....... Did God say to only knock on the door of the kingdom hall ?
Old 17-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
As he occasionally invokes the word 'God' into his utterances and speeches can he be said to be a Christian?

anyone who follows Jesus teachings and examples ,(Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me). who doesn't put trust in worldly governments instead of Jehovah God and Jesus ,(Psa.118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes), and he IS part of the worldly governments. a true follower of Jesus or "Christian" does NOT become part of this wicked world.

we can't love the world and God equally ,(1John 2:15 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you). many people can and do qoute words from the bible. that means nothing, if they're NOT applying those words to their lives ,(James 1:22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves).

just because someone say they believe in "God" , means nothing, if they are not obeying his words. demons believe in God also yet they too disobeyed him ,(James 2:19 You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror).
Old 17-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Guide

If we answer that question based on what Trump says and does (we have no way of knowing what he believes) I'd have to say the answer is "No, he's not a Christian."

His words often are mean, untruthful, and manipulative. Christian dogma tells us not to lie, to treat others as we would want to be treated, and to deal with others with honor.

I've not seen examples of Trump doing any of those things.

Instead he creates "alternative facts," denies he's said things that were captured on live video, and stirs up racial animosity and hatred. Hardly the stuff of a good Christian.

No, I think Trump is all Trumpist. He believes in himself and his right to have, do, say whatever he wishes. Others really only matter if they somehow support his view of himself as the Center of the Universe.
Old 18-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
If we answer that question based on what Trump says and does (we have no way of knowing what he believes) I'd have to say the answer is "No, he's not a Christian."

His words often are mean, untruthful, and manipulative. Christian dogma tells us not to lie, to treat others as we would want to be treated, and to deal with others with honor.

I've not seen examples of Trump doing any of those things.

Instead he creates "alternative facts," denies he's said things that were captured on live video, and stirs up racial animosity and hatred. Hardly the stuff of a good Christian.

No, I think Trump is all Trumpist. He believes in himself and his right to have, do, say whatever he wishes. Others really only matter if they somehow support his view of himself as the Center of the Universe.

he is part of satan's government/s ,and for the most part, they're NOT about "God", but about themselves.
Old 18-05-2018, 05:24 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

We have to remember that Donald Trump is a "Public Figure" and in that we are open to slander charges on site. We have a rule in place where we do not discuss Public Figures.

This thread is being closed please do not start another like this about Donald Trump. Remember he is also a human being like the rest of us.

Lynn
SF Admin