Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Truest principles

I sometimes feel the purpose of Christianity and other forms of spiritual guidance were created to teach people how to see the light, and how to understand how to use that light to live a life of fullness, fairness and kindness. Things change as time passes. Meanings and writings are lost , and positive intentions became blurred with ambiguities, causing people to lose sight of the truest purpose of attending church or other forms of finding the light.learning the importance of meditation and how It is intended for people to become self aware and capable of making the proper decsions, instead of the ambiguities creating confusion, superiority, angst and mis communication.

It reminds me of the natural foods community community. Many products do promote health, but within, over time other items are touted as healthy, but really just mess up your left side and 2nd and 3rd chakras especially.

Maybe we should reflect on our own understanding of right and wrong and use religion and spirtual texts as a way to find light and love , and recognize that our common sense can tell us that we should not dislike people for being gay or not "worshipping" the same God. Which does not make sense. Worship just means you appreciate life and worship in a way where live your life in its beat possible way.

Also, reading in between the lines, there are secrets about the past in those texts if you look carefully. Positive secrets. Like the importance of washing and scrubbing your feet. Why was this such an important matter in texts that teach light? Or shelled fish? Why would people seeking light not want to eat sea creatures or creatures with shells? What does it do to your body?
Old 08-05-2018, 06:59 PM
Guide

I like how you mention washing your feet and how important that is. Using common sense, you see things like this everywhere. Think about advertising for products and services that are self sabotaging, and why so many people will defend it because over time we have been made to feel that's the voice we should support. What's interesting is how we really feel some times when we consider that voice and its results and when we recognize these things and remedy buying into the non sense, how much more light we see and how it makes people feel. Have you ever noticed that look on people who discover the light in something and change their life?

Think about it for a moment. Or don't.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpilot824
I sometimes feel the purpose of Christianity and other forms of spiritual guidance were created to teach people how to see the light, and how to understand how to use that light to live a life of fullness, fairness and kindness. Things change as time passes. Meanings and writings are lost , and positive intentions became blurred with ambiguities, causing people to lose sight of the truest purpose of attending church or other forms of finding the light.learning the importance of meditation and how It is intended for people to become self aware and capable of making the proper decsions, instead of the ambiguities creating confusion, superiority, angst and mis communication.

It reminds me of the natural foods community community. Many products do promote health, but within, over time other items are touted as healthy, but really just mess up your left side and 2nd and 3rd chakras especially.

Maybe we should reflect on our own understanding of right and wrong and use religion and spirtual texts as a way to find light and love , and recognize that our common sense can tell us that we should not dislike people for being gay or not "worshipping" the same God. Which does not make sense. Worship just means you appreciate life and worship in a way where live your life in its beat possible way.

Also, reading in between the lines, there are secrets about the past in those texts if you look carefully. Positive secrets. Like the importance of washing and scrubbing your feet. Why was this such an important matter in texts that teach light? Or shelled fish? Why would people seeking light not want to eat sea creatures or creatures with shells? What does it do to your body?

" Like the importance of washing and scrubbing your feet. Why was this such an important matter in texts that teach light? "

What is " teach light " ?
Old 09-05-2018, 02:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" Like the importance of washing and scrubbing your feet. Why was this such an important matter in texts that teach light? "

What is " teach light " ?

What I believe the troll association would have me say would be a reflection on how they believe you should not see light . its a common term, seeing light , you don't need a dictionary to understand a word with multiple meanings, particularly in this context
What i believe blind was saying is that light is a reflection of the highest principle of spirituality , which allows a person to give their own hand to anybody they please or feel needs help. I will offer you my hand so
you can understand what the meaning of light is because i have no restrictions because of the mentality of responses like yours.

Plus posing a question will allow people to think, think which is simply how people learned to create, invent and understand. Instead of just believing something and not trying to understand the context of the writing , which leads to the question designed for abstract thought
Old 09-05-2018, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Superb understanding nature, blind observation that black and white writing, which is an artistic format for centuries, contains information that allows me who understand that things written are intended to guide those who undeestand it.

There is a wall about why an empty vessel cave man like naturewalker24 is allowed to give his hand to anybody. He was most likely placed under a disguise by the Honeky tonk association ( whose job is to protect and must comply with marriages and balance)with false allegations intended to come true through .........pressure,and rocked flawlessly against instructions because he could not feel anything stomach energy. The walls around those who are responsible have gotten away with stuff like this for a long time and finally got caught. I am certain many of those responsible are your voice "recorder". I am sure the "attachments" were under the disguise because certain voices don't want people to understand what can happen to a young man whose eyes begin to open and had to deal with superfluous intentions for too long. Understand why this is not a shocker to many people in the spiritual community. Make sure you use your heart and naturewalker24 hand to understand. What happened under disguise was that he didn't look like a blind cave man, and was placed in something intended to light workers who have gone way of course. Not only did he rock, but he demonstrated beyond responsible doubt that he is a light worker.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:49 AM
Guide

I undersrand. I too was placed under disguise and understood that if you have no haste and fight back with nothing more then your heart , you begin to see light . the more you see, the more instructions you receive, till all the instructions are tossed out and you are left with an invincibility clock from Harry Potter that's allows you to say anything you wish within reason and that's reflects what happened. Especially in your case nature, being an empty vessel who was left to your own devices because by the age of 15, decisions made and you could not be helped because of caprice intentions.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:02 AM
Master
Birds of a feather flock together, comes to mind.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Birds of a feather flock together, comes to mind.

and poop together
Old 09-05-2018, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
and poop together

Old 09-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
and poop together

Yes you do