Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Cruentus

My "Twin Flame"

I suppose I have known you guys long enough (Including the account pre-dating this one) to expose this.

I once felt I had a twin flame/soulmate. I can honestly say I wish we had never met for a variaty of reasons.

The first reason is I was almost forced to watch as she tore herself away from me forcefully. This was my own doing, and I see that now, and I accept that. I had a small following of people that believed me to have supernatural powers. It makes me sick to think of these claims today, and maybe I was gifted.

A woman told me early on "If I tell you this, you will lose what you value most." At the time I didn't know my soulmate. I was told of these strengths I had, and I manipulated them into a dark and glutenous thing. I lived off destroying others and feeling power. I was encountered by many a dark thing, and I never made the connection. I was young and foolish enough to think that it was because I was a threat, so I wanted more.

Eventually, something happened to her. Not physically, but emotionally and mentally. I was forced to watch my soulmate turn on herself. I was effectively chained to the wall and I saw her love turn to hate, her joy turn to sadness. I watched as she pushed me away, and began trying to get close to people and then pushing them away.

I feel this is the most powerful story of my life. Where I watched her spirit die, and it felt as if something else had taken her. She paid for my mistakes, my pride, and for those of you starting out, I hope this helps.
Old 18-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Master
sounds very familair , my tiwn was just the same i had to wtach him go form being an absolute gentleman very kind n gentle to sumone who was posessed , he too was very very gifted i dont think he realises just how gifted he is , thank u for posting this reading that almost made me want to cry as it resonated so much with myself

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 18-11-2010, 11:19 AM
debbie.b

oh my!! i shed a tear for you. i have just gone through this myself. my tf is very 'gifted' also but he was still so self absorbed & although he proclaimed to have love for all, he clearly appeared posessed by 'other forces'. because i am so empathic i actually took on his behaviour & became erratic, confused & it almost drove me crazy!
the sad thing is, even now, he still doesn't accept any responsibility for the way we parted. blaming me.
i still feel him all the time although he is 12000 miles away but we have no contact.
it's the most awful thing to have to go through & my heart truly goes out to you......x
Old 18-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
oh my!! i shed a tear for you. i have just gone through this myself. my tf is very 'gifted' also but he was still so self absorbed & although he proclaimed to have love for all, he clearly appeared posessed by 'other forces'. because i am so empathic i actually took on his behaviour & became erratic, confused & it almost drove me crazy!
the sad thing is, even now, he still doesn't accept any responsibility for the way we parted. blaming me.
i still feel him all the time
although he is 12000 miles away but we have no contact.
it's the most awful thing to have to go through & my heart truly goes out to you......x

same for u too huh?? lol ,

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 18-11-2010, 03:52 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
same for u too huh?? lol ,
lol yeah, i went from a (more or less) sane person to a stark raving loony!!! i really believe we took on each others persona. it was bizarre but he showed no understanding at all & was rather brutal about it all.
Old 18-11-2010, 09:45 PM
LadyImpreza1111

My heart goes out to people who experiences so much turmoil in this situation. I'm grateful things are pretty serene for me.
Old 19-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Guide
Hummm. The first time I really started to live with my soulmate/twin flame/whatever..., without me wanted it I became confused, erratic, not quite myself... it was all too much for me, so many impressions of his life and feelings storming in on me. It was great to be with him, but I think we were both relieved when I returned home (we live in different countries) and left him his peace in his cave.

Second visit was better, but still felt a challenge.

I lost him because of a huge mistake (we tried a celibate relationship, I cheated on him, then in fury told him to get lost and never bother me again), but still he was the only person I would ever consider to be my true love.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:31 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran
Hummm. The first time I really started to live with my soulmate/twin flame/whatever..., without me wanted it I became confused, erratic, not quite myself... it was all too much for me, so many impressions of his life and feelings storming in on me. It was great to be with him, but I think we were both relieved when I returned home (we live in different countries) and left him his peace in his cave.

Second visit was better, but still felt a challenge.

I lost him because of a huge mistake (we tried a celibate relationship, I cheated on him, then in fury told him to get lost and never bother me again), but still he was the only person I would ever consider to be my true love.

That is confusing because most people who find their twin don't even have the desire to LOOK at someone else....let alone cheat on your twin.

Last edited by LadyImpreza1111 : 20-11-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 20-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Guide
Well, maybe he isn't and I'm still to meet my twin but actually I'm pretty sure he is.

We led a long-distance celibate relationship, still felt terribly attached to each other, but I was a hot-blooded female just turning 20, and I got seduced.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 20-11-2010, 09:26 AM
LadyImpreza1111

He could have been a near twin-a karmic soulmate. I met one prior to meeting my twin (the year before) and I seriously thought he was my twin. It was almost as intense and I felt his moods just as strong as I felt my twin's now.

Trust. When you meet your twin...........doesn't matter how hot-blooded you happen to be....the idea of being with anyone else but your twin is actually pretty repulsive. I've seen guys who in the past I would have thought, "Wow. He is HAWT. And yet they don't affect me at all. Actually, the only time I really even notice a guy is if I see that he reminds me of my twin. Just keep in mind though that I speak on behalf of my opinion, and many others....but not everyone. There are people out there who meet their twin but decide either they don't want to be with them in this lifetime OR the obstacles against them are just too much and they manage to move on. Those that can move on and still live fullfilling lives often have karma to work out with others.