Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-01-2014, 10:50 PM
danielleg1989

Unhappy Have you been lied to by spirits?

Ok assuming that it is spirits who make contact when a person decides to record evp. Who really knows what it is? I would like to ask if it is possible for them to lie about something? Maybe say something to bring back a horrible or traumatic event. The nature of the evp was sounding like a prediction for example: A certain person is going to do something bad to someone else.

The person in question did something bad to me in my past. I asked if others in my family could hear anything and they immediatley after listening went on to relay back to me what I had heard. The reason I ask is that I and my partner and family in general mainly my mum. We have always been intrigued with anything to do with the paranormal and have many spooky and unexplainable things happen.

My partner and I have recorded many evps and we keep folders with the date they are caught on and only keep the ones that both of us can hear clearly without prior suggestion to each other of what they may be saying.

Just as some people do not even believe electronic voice phenomena is real.There is also those who do and I am one of them. Personally I have recorded too many evps to question it myself because if I just got a few words that made sense I would say " maybe its just a coincidence." I know this is not the case though because I get direct answers and sometimes several answers and they are in response to questions that I am asking and in detail too.

At times I have been holding something and asked what I am holding in my hand and been told right down to the material or shape of the item exactly what it was.

Although I will admit to feeling a little overwhelmed and slightly afraid too on certain sessions. I do not believe there is anything that can be labeled "evil" who could come through and the reason for that is because I have tried tarot and used an ouiji board in the past out of curiousity and never been attacked or hurt in any way.

I along with my other half have been recording evps for some time and apart from one that had a rather scary sounding laugh who said murder before laughing ( I believe this to have been a earth bound spirit who was maybe a murderer in real life????)

Aside from that we have recorded e. v. p of many types in one we had something whisper "we are aliens" and although it clearly said that I do not like to assume that it is aliens because I know it said it but I cannot see them and so have no way to confirm they actually are.

I was told by a psychic that she felt there were negative energies around me but of that I am quite unconvinced because if there was they are not/ have not caused me any harm.

Well to draw this thread/question to a end, I guess I just want to hear from others who may have or have experienced mischeivous or decietful spirits who lie through eletronic voice communication? I guess I am hoping it is a lie because although it is clear what was being said in the e.v.p that caused me to ask this question.

I do hope that what is claimed is going to happen never really will. I am not in any way close to the person who the evp was suggesting it would happen too. I just know them through family. Like they are related to a friend of a friend... it was said in a way of this "bad thing happened to you" and now the same person who did it to you will do it to them.

Do you trust whatever it is that communicates through evp?
Do you believe everything they say?
I am just interested for other peoples perspectives on this as although intrigued by holding e. v. p sessions. We do respect what I, my partner and mum do believe to be earth bound spirits and my partner and I have tried to help them find the light.

Once I have read some opinions I aim to forget about it because there is nothing I could actually do if it is to be true. I can hardly walk up to someone and say yeah... a possible earth bound spirit or other worldly thing said this is going to happen to you. I just have to accept what will be will be and hope in this case it wont be.