Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-04-2019, 12:26 PM
Seeker
Experience feedback?

Dream segment.

In a dream in some empty dilapidated building, as I exit the door to look outside it starts to slam behind me. I grab the door fully understanding that whatever is pushing it shut it’s some kind of spirit. It pushes, I push. My resolve is stronger and I force the door open angrily. As it opens I can see the partial outlines of arms, as if heat off the pavement or something similar. I become angry and I try to grab the hands.

Waking state.

I wake up from the dream silent and still, have open so if I close my eyes I can observe everything around me in the room in different energetic values.

The spirit around me is black with some kind of wisps like tentacles, obscuring my vision but there is also white and blue lights and moving around that far behind, all 5d.

It becomes aware that I’ve changed and that I am aware of it so then there’s faces pushing at me. It’s almost as if at its particular level it’s swimming around me like a jellyfish. I’m unsure of what to do, I hold myself back from being malicious considering it unwise. Just observing it moving and when I recede the lights become more visible. Observing them I could not say with certainty that they were angelic, something was off.. I just lay there watching how it “influenced “me, receptive I was. I know and it knows I would try to destroy it if I could.

I am posting this to see who has experienced similar, and to further understand mechanics of it all.

Thanks
Old 18-04-2019, 02:52 PM
Pathfinder
Are you sure that the being in your dream was the same as the one you witnessed while awake?
Old 18-04-2019, 03:16 PM
Seeker
it is the same, but interwoven into a dream the subconscious can effect how you see it.... came into clarity with "3rd eye" open.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:11 PM
Guide
I have had similar dreams but not what you describe after waking. The building in a dream usually represents your body. Something invading, but the dilapadated state of the building seems disturbing. Do you have health issues? It seems like something is trying to push you out of your body and claim it. Keep fighting.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:27 AM
Seeker
Not health, but essentially sleep attacks that wake me up. It sucks, this past winter was like once or twice a week

I've went for a long time having spirit attachments and recently became very active in getting rid of them so it's backlash. They suck and they aren't human per se.

These experiences are from a few weeks back but i wanted to see the sort of feedback i would get in this forum. The spirits are still around but they slowly weaken as starve them and reconfigured my core. Lonely place to be but I am working with it.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:29 AM
Seeker
I am grateful for them if i sit and think about it, very much so
Old 19-04-2019, 01:44 AM
Seeker
I really want to understand more about the waking state stuff, its a spot of awareness thats very third eye, more easily surfed on the way in and out of sleep. I stopped meditating years ago to get away from seeing but now its happening on its own. I realized i had to pick up the practice again because I have to get better control over it as well as remove them.

I used to meditate to get there to that point but it became way too intense, and the more i meditated the more it fused into the waking state. long story. difficult to manage.