Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-12-2010, 11:51 AM
faith&love

What is happening to me?

my left side brain is not working fine this days. I can't think logically and make sound decisions. I am so in-tuned with my soul that I keep thinking everything in terms of the soul....keep talking to my twin higher self too like mad ...

I don't like to talk to others now.. I can't even seem to make small talks at gatherings.. like I just wonder what to talk when in fact I really like to impress others before.. but now their impression of me doesn't even matter anymore.... I feel content to be by myself..

I even feel so vulnerable now a days and feels almost naked now without my Armour of ego and pride...

All this started after I was awakened by my TF. The things that amuse me doesn't amuses me anymore. Most things bore me now... I just keep trying to distract myself... by doing some other things that keeps my mind occupied.. like watching movies whole day or day out with friends..and browsing the net... and of course work.. which I feel dissatisfied ..

I just cannot seemed to do other works. My mind is cluttered.. and to top it all, I am an Engineer with responsibilities..... I don't even seem to want to clean my room. I feel so busy busy.. with twin in my mind whole day......and this have been going on for months now....

when I want some few moments with myself.. twin thoughts pops up.. all the time..
I know I am being blessed and all finding twin.. but this is too much..

When will this end.. right now twin is taking his time coming to terms with the feelings but I suppose if its meant to be then it will..

I am so tired now a days... and all I want is everybody to be happy... Just do what makes you happy..

Now, I have realize so many things.. the secret of life and how I always try to cheat fate into giving me what I think I want in life...Instead Destiny/Fate throw my TF right at my face and Now I am at his Mercy.

This is all to remind us that WE all have a CREATOR up there somewhere...
Old 18-12-2010, 04:26 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Well, honestly, I don't think there is ANYTHING wrong with you at all. I think with a lot of people who have found their twins, many tend to be loners. Sometimes it is hard to find other souls who can relate and most of the ones I click with are ones I've met online. But I was like that ever since I was a kid. As a baby, my mom said I used to fuss when I was held but put me in my crib alone and I was content as can be. And I'm still that way. I spend time with friends but a majority of the time, I countdown how long until I can be alone again. When I'm not working, I spend maybe 90% of my free time alone.

And I'm just like you. Things that amused me before don't anymore. Like raunchy humor. I just can't get into it anymore. I don't get bored easily. Actually, I fill up my time quite a bit. I'm writing a book now but before I was crocheting and I still have a pile of books I need to tackle. Do you like to read? Go to Barnes and Noble (or any bookstore) and check out their books on spirituality. In Barnes and Noble, I'm a kid in a candy store, I tell ya!

I'm telling you right now, its not going to end. You just need to learn to accept it now. If you found your twin soul, that means you are an old soul yourself. In many cases, old souls have some psychic abilities. Maybe it was there prior to meeting your twin. Maybe you didn't start developing them until you met them. I have been empathic for a very long time and like you, I'm exhausted by the end of the day. Actually, on most days off, I have to have a nap. Chances are you are feeling your energy and his...........and if you are empathic, tons of other people. Too many energies gets draining when you don't know how to block them.

I think you need to remove the mindset you have about being at your twin's mercy. Neither one of you is at each other's mercy. If twins hurt one another, then chances are, its the ego rearing its ugly head. They don't do anything to intentionally hurt each other because to do so means hurting themselves.
Old 18-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Master
This is the soul awakening. The twin is the by-product of the earthly side of it. The soul is in motion of balancing...yin/yang...male/female. The twin appears when this occurs (not the other way round) and tricks us into thinking its all about them because we project everything externally to be able to live it. Therefore, the twin magnifies the process, but is not always a part of the same process.
The twin will hold a hyperthetical mirror to you so that you can more easily access those deepest hidden parts of the soul. Most of these seem to be the things we've never wanted to address fully. So having a twin in the picture makes the soul-awakening journey even tougher.
One needs to learn how to ground. Your old perspectives are now falling away to allow new ones...and life will never seem the same again....but you will eventually learn to balance it all and be able to live your life while investing this new knowledge and wisdom.
May the force be with you
Old 18-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Master
faith&love... The experiences you are having are quite common among people in the midst of spiritual awakening... which may be triggered by of a twin soul or soul mate meeting, or some other way.

Just keep going... get a meditation practice your like and do it regularly... accept whatever you feel as part of the growing process you are in.... and be ready for surprises....

Xan