Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Oh that's... It's my attempt to prove summerlander wrong and that your all right. Unfortunately it failed in April which is why I became a skeptic myself for a little while and got angry at everyone here. The amount of faith I had for your beliefs was so great and when nothing happened it was as if someone had killed my entire family. I felt that it was all of you who had done that which is why i was so cruel initially. I needed a little cool off time from April 14th... The next time it may be proven is in September but I hope the same thing won't happen again. If I get angry and depressed I'll avoid coming here until I cool off again.

And best of all look what summerlander recently said:

Looks like this community changed both our attitudes about spiritual people and for that I am very greatful :)

Good luck and love you all, 12padams :)

I accept your apology I just don't want to see you in a couple months when something doesn't go your way go back to attacking people. With age will come wisdom and with wisdom you will see that when things fail it is not always the external issue that is at fault (astral projection), but more or less the internal (something you were doing wrong). Our beliefs play a huge role into astral projection so by attempting to AP for the purpose of trying to prove someone wrong/right it will never grant the expected results. In fact I have had double digit projections and they NEVER grant the expected results. That is the beauty of astral projection, you never know when you are going to have another mundane projection, or when you are going to have that most anticipated break through into another plane & level of consciousness. Typically when things are going wrong in almost any spiritual matter it is not external forces or lack of external forces (Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, Entities, Gods, whatever your belief system dictates) that are to blame, my friend the cause is with out a doubt internal. It seems like the first thing people say when they fail at astral projection is "Can an entity/other projector pull me out of my body?" If you are not having success projecting then the answer is no, because whatever you are doing wrong is not external, it is internal and until you figure out what it is and remedy it nothing can be done.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:43 AM
12padams

Quote:
Typically when things are going wrong in almost any spiritual matter it is not external forces or lack of external forces (Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, Entities, Gods, whatever your belief system dictates) that are to blame, my friend the cause is with out a doubt internal. It seems like the first thing people say when they fail at astral projection is "Can an entity/other projector pull me out of my body?" If you are not having success projecting then the answer is no, because whatever you are doing wrong is not external, it is internal and until you figure out what it is and remedy it nothing can be done.

Yes I do agree totally with you on that but for astral projection but this "proof" I was trying to get across to summerlander has nothing to do with astral projection... Well almost.

It was a physical event rather than an astral event that was supposed to happen. That event was going to scienfically prove the existence of spirits, aliens (I've had an alien encounter so that proof wasn't needed) gods, physical supernatural powers, akashic records, nonphysical energy, time travel and much more... If it does happen you will all know so I won't need to "prove" anything to anyone.

Last of all lots of love to those who have accepted my apologies and even those who haven't. You all are highly deserving of my and others respect :)