Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Master
lol tobi.............................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-09-2018, 04:49 PM
Pathfinder
I have never had conversations with them directly. But I have always felt like I am on there level. I can tell when they are sick, upset, or depressed even if they seem fine. Its like I feel their thoughts if that makes sense. I have a very strong telepathic connection with one of my piglets who passed away. I do think there are times I have heard them talking though.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:39 AM
Seeker

I think you can have unconscious communications with animals. I'm drawn to groups of dog breeds.

They have collective beliefs and sensory responses to people and their issues. You can talk to and channel all of that breed and there are similarities amongst them.

You might have a vibrational match with them and not others or it changes and you're drawn to different types of animals.

You can attune to them vibrationally through images and it creates a communication conduit. Pets are sensory and responsive. They can shed light on things that confuse people just by being there for you which is what they do best.

They could be telepathically communicating with you or sending you messages in another language based on their experiences of being in another country and what they think and how they respond.