Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeninja1111
Hi all,
Im just wondering what the sensation of bugs crawling through the hair means. One day i asked my wife to check for knits 3 times but nuthing there, i just had to rule that out.
Some say its the opening of the crown chakra, others say its the prescence of spirit energy (others or my own), or just generally a sensation due to spiritual awakening?
Thanks in advance.

The Kundalini comes out through the top of the head and with this it brings out negative energies for clearing. The clearing energy may have astral parasites in it which if one can see them often will look like various kinds of strange insects. These actually can end up crawling on the top of the head and can be felt by some.

I once had some great aura spray for that kind of thing. Someone was channeling energies of various Masters and putting the Master energies to a spray so it then could be sprayed at other energies on the body to clear it. It worked amazingly well.

I can't recommend now days where to get a good auric spray from but it is something you could try to see if it helps settle that feeling you are getting.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Experiencer
I tend to feel it is loved ones or your guides. One night I was sitting at my computer and I felt a sensation of fingers lightly going up through my hair by my right ear. It happened 3 times. By the third time I spoke out to my fiance' who was sitting next to me and said I think somebody is here. He is not as open as I am so many times dismisses anything spiritual I feel or experience. Anyhow, the next day my sister calls me at my work and tells me an Aunt of ours (who was not ill of health) and young enough still was found dead in her bedroom. Long story short it was thought clinically that she had died of an aneurism. Family was trying to deduct the time she died because they had spoken to her via text message around 6:30pm and all the way until 7:30pm. I remembered when I felt the sensations around my ear in my hair and that was around 9-9:30pm. I truly feel this was her coming to me because when she was living she knew I was open. This knowing I had was confirmed when a shaman I go to (who is also a friend) had channeled her. She did confirm she was tyring to reach out to me because she had difficulty at first accepting her death. So I do firmly believe that sensation is caused by spirits and specifically loved ones trying to reach out to us.