Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 28-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
I.Q.,

Looking on the "bright" side...

From my observational perspective, many people need some sort of "egoic identification" to help them establish their "path".

I personally have faith that a silly "label" like these will only help someone realize the beautiful LOVE that they really are. A LOVE that is seemingly a small part of a grand whole.

If one comes to this realization, labels will quite possibly become unimportant as an individual becomes more adept at simply BE-ing their true selves, instead of seeing if they fulfill a particular list of prerequisites.

Yes, identification with the ego can allow one to fall deeper into this illusion that exists right now, but learning to navigate the ego mind, and using it to ones advantage such to attain their greatest good, is an extremely valuable skill.

Only through personal experience can one TRULY see what they believe they really are.

Just my opinion.

you're right, of course and i appreciate the "reality" check. i guess i just get impatient because this "new" spiritual elitism seems to be the very kind of thing we humans are trying to evolve out of. i can't help but roll my eyes and sigh when i read people putting themselves in fancy categories and afixing new agey labels to themselves thus inhibiting the very evolutionary progression they believe themselves to be embodying.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Serenity Bear

Most of the colour children are from 'starseeds' outer planetary alliances. This is how they have advanced spirituality and ways to teach here.

Most of the colour children (from reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, through to Indigos and crystals) have yearnings for certain constellations in the sky, and this will often identify them before they know anything else.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
Most of the colour children are from 'starseeds' outer planetary alliances. This is how they have advanced spirituality and ways to teach here.

Most of the colour children (from reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, through to Indigos and crystals) have yearnings for certain constellations in the sky, and this will often identify them before they know anything else.

you do realize, of course, that color is light generated and the qualities of light may be different on other planets so the color spectrums on other planets may not be the same as on Earth. you know this. right?
Old 11-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

I am a elemental and a indigo my self I come from the seveth dimension is there any one like me out there i am a sithe.
Old 30-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Jazlan

I have a lot of respect for learning about who we are and where we come from but a lot of the time these things take us away from our learning to become soverign beings. I have had similar thoughts- experiences about indigos and star seeds. We are from all over the universe. Feeling that we are alone on the earth is not a new concept. Its just an illusion. People are selling a lot of books and fairy, indigo cards, etc., and taking advantage of something that is actually distracting the mind - pre-occupying the mind with ego categories of importance. Just because people are famous does not mean they are accurate. They just have excellent marketing tools and financial backing.
Old 31-05-2011, 01:34 AM
pre-dawn

The life cycle of the "indigo" idea is coming to an end. That is why it now has to be embellished with other attributes.
Old 31-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Enlightener

Quote:

I definetely agree with this. Ever since I was young I have been drawn to a certain part of the sky, thankfully, this is the same part of the sky I can see from my backyard. And there's a certain group of constellations within that area that I like to think are "mine". Kind of like a personal "place" that I can vist whenever I look up into the sky.

But I wasn't aware of the reds, oranges, yellows, greens and blues, so thanks :)

On another note, I find it really amusing that people who identify with being an indigo, crystal child really find an explanation and also possibly a purpose within this identification. And they can defend it to the death too! Even though they will usually rise above it.

And then on the other side of the fence are those who think it is a horrible construction that we have "labels" that are obviously messing with our minds and making us ego-barons. It really amuses, it makes me laugh.

No indigo, crystal or star child I have ever met is so blocked by their own ego that they are caught up within some sort of "label". They are usually inspired by such a distinction and use it to help them communicate a few things about themselves, certainly not getting attached through ego to what it is that they believe they are.

Blessings,

Enlighhetnewr
Old 03-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Guide

Hello all,

I'm wondering, for the Interplanetary Indigos/Catalyst/Paradigm changers - if someone can explain some of the new concepts they are here to teach?

I can't imagine anything 'new' really, I'm sure there is though, and I wonder if an Interplanetary can explain more about these new teachings.

Avilucis
Old 22-09-2011, 06:27 PM
geminilite

Quote:

absolutely, i had a fascination with planets, stars, solar systems from a really young age, i would spend hours in my teens just lying outside gazing upwards at the night sky, and still today it draws me in.

i havent heard of inter-planetary indigo's before , though i DO know now that yes I am indigo and also that i did originate on another planet, its taken me most of my life to try and feel some level of comfort here, and even now there are still many things that i find i just cannot understand about things here. I do know that i have had previous lives on earth before , though am not aware of many really, whether that be because there isnt many or they are just not discovered yet i have no idea
Old 27-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

its amazing how the littlist of wisdom you bring can help someone so much may you have many blessings to come all of you :)