Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Widdles55

Color interplanetary indigos

I am an indigo in the category of interplanetary. This is the rarest category of indigos. I always knew my whole life that I was different from everyone else I met and always just figured I was weird and there was something wrong with me. But recently I have become spiritual and with this I learned about indigos.

Interplanetary ( also called catalyst) have never been born on this planet before. We have new ways of thinking and our purpose is to bring these new ideas, new forms of creativity, and new ways of thinking to the masses. It will take a few years for people to let go of the old ideas and start considering the new, this change is happening now but wont really start to take off until 2012 and im not really sure when this change will set in but my guess would be roughly 15 years from now.

Are there any other interplanetary indigos out there? I am lucky enough to have my wife as an artistic indigo and have been told she is supposed to let my ideas flow more easily. I also found out that nancy ann tappe (google it) has her office just down the street from where I live. I stopped by and she confirmed what I was and subtly changed my life.

If you arn't an interplanetary then what category do you fit into? I say I am this but I really have most ofthe traits of all four but the catalyst is the only one I matched perfectly.

Take it easy and call your parents!
Old 09-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Laura

How do you know the types of indigos, and what are the traits for each type? All I know is that we are all supposed to arrive in waves...first wave, second wave, et cetera...but it sounds like you're talking about other types of categories, and I'm curious!

One of the first things a psychic has told me is that I'm an indigo as well, and it really clicks with everything else I know about myself.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Master
Never heard of interplanetary indigos so thanks for teaching me about that.
Spiritlite.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Widdles55

Allaboutindigos.com is the best source of info I know of on the subject and was very eye opening for me. You are most welcome Spiritlite.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Laura

Hmm...I checked out the site and it just seems to be ONE person's perspective on things, and that ONE person decided to categorize indigos in such a way.

I didn't find the information to be accurate, and the explanations didn't resonate with me very well. It said majority of people born now are Indigos, which isn't true...and if out of the 4 categories, Catalysts are supposed to be rarest, how come it's the only one that fits me? And you as well? To me, that smells a bit fishy.

I feel that it's always a good idea to explore many different perspectives on the same topic, in order to find one whose words you resonate with the most.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:03 PM
tragblack

I have yet to find any reliable, steady information on "starseeds."
Old 25-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

I think i might be a innerplanetery indigo. I dont feel I come from earth at all.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:18 AM
mattie

Paradigm Changers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widdles55
... Interplanetary ( also called catalyst) have never been born on this planet before. We have new ways of thinking and our purpose is to bring these new ideas, new forms of creativity, and new ways of thinking to the masses. It will take a few years for people to let go of the old ideas and start considering the new, this change is happening now but wont really start to take off until 2012 and im not really sure when this change will set in but my guess would be roughly 15 years from now.

I think of this group as Paradigm Changers. There are many who are being called on present new ideas, moving from the Piscean era to the Aquarian one.

These individuals can get allot of resistance from others in the spiritual community who are resistant or even fearful of new concepts.

It is likely that those who have felt they never fit in here, even as youngsters, are in this group.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I think of this group as Paradigm Changers. There are many who are being called on present new ideas, moving from the Piscean era to the Aquarian one.

These individuals can get allot of resistance from others in the spiritual community who are resistant or even fearful of new concepts.

It is likely that those who have felt they never fit in here, even as youngsters, are in this group.

my resistance to such labels and categories as "Indigo Children", "Crystal Children", "Rainbow Children" "Whatever Children" has nothing to do with fear of new concepts. it has to do with creating new elitisms, new separations, new categories for new false hierachies and new rediculous reasons for strutting egos.

i'm in my 50s (so not one of the new elite "children") and there's nothing "new" about being psy talented and feeling like one doesn't fit in.
Old 28-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Ladofthelight

I.Q.,

Looking on the "bright" side...

From my observational perspective, many people need some sort of "egoic identification" to help them establish their "path".

I personally have faith that a silly "label" like these will only help someone realize the beautiful LOVE that they really are. A LOVE that is seemingly a small part of a grand whole.

If one comes to this realization, labels will quite possibly become unimportant as an individual becomes more adept at simply BE-ing their true selves, instead of seeing if they fulfill a particular list of prerequisites.

Yes, identification with the ego can allow one to fall deeper into this illusion that exists right now, but learning to navigate the ego mind, and using it to ones advantage such to attain their greatest good, is an extremely valuable skill.

Only through personal experience can one TRULY see what they believe they really are.

Just my opinion.