Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-03-2015, 11:39 PM
She Alpha

You mean my terrible english ?! lol
Thank you my friend ;)

White Fang.
Old 21-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Pathfinder

Language is just a medium. I understand the meaning behind what you are saying. I am curious about what country you are from. Is it in Europe?

About your question, of course people will have different interpretations but my view is to not get hung up on the labels, and I don't think you do by your comment... but it can still be confusing because you are searching for that entry point to begin pulling on the thread. Therefore, I will save you some time and tell you that based on most standard interpretations, if one were to believe in such things, you would probably be an Indigo as Indigo's are more 'fighters' which you allude to being.

The differentiation between indigo/crystal/rainbow also has to do with time, in terms of what year you were born, but also supposedly temperament or abilities if you want to use that term. Originally in the 70's were indigo's up to present day. But also in 90's came crystal children, and after 2000 came the rainbow children. So even though age wise you could theoretically be a crystal, or early rainbow, your nature sounds like more of an indigo... if you were inclined to believe in that sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by She Alpha
You mean my terrible english ?! lol
Thank you my friend ;)

White Fang.
Old 21-03-2015, 06:21 PM
She Alpha

Hey,
Thank you for your time and information ;)
Nope,I'm persian and I was born in 1996
Actually this thread was for a while ago, after this I came to starseed idea,galactic and light warriors those kind of things resonate with me more
I started this thread
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=82582
,but after that I realized I cannot limit myself to that neighter,well I'm still learnin,going ahead.

Thank you again ;)

White Fang.