Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Experiencer
"My" understanding of what Twin Flames really are

The path of enlightenment .. spiritual journey is an aim of enlightenment... Tantra is a spiritual science explain Union of Shiva divine masculine and Divine feminine ....This is not about black magic..Evil thing or witchcraft ...We will not about anything who harm others..vaishkaran n all.....We only talk about real meaning of tantra and spirituality.. Unconditional love and peace ...All religion meaning are same that is love n peace ...God and goddess within us present inside us. ..We feel God inside through 7 chakra and goddess kundalini ....Twin are one soul ..Ur Twin is your Divine partner...Partner is your spiritual journey. .Ur half soul who loves you unconditional no matter what the situation.. Twin flames are like Shiva sakti ...Rays of God and goddess...Yin Divine feminine and yang Divine masculine...Union of Twin soul is our last goal ..Union happen when both twins are spiritual awaken....

This is a copy/paste in the bio of a YT channel that I follow.

So the real twin flames are when both partners are following a spiritual path. If one is into meditation and what not, while the other considers all the spirituality a mumbo-jumbo pseudo-science or doesn't care at all, then both of you are not twin flames to each other. I understand in the same time that if this context does apply to you, you'll have to defend yourself with rationalizing somehow. But is okay, I am not making actual statements, it is just it does make sense that this is what twin flames are, instead of 'i love him/her sooooo much, we must be twin flames ' kind of situation/mentality, which with all respect, it does happen. What do you think? Are twin flames a predetermined unique pair in this world? If so, you know the odds to actually meet each other, right? If not unique, then twin flames can be created/formed according to the text in italics from above... right? What do you think?

Last edited by Bubbles : 22-06-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Old 22-06-2018, 12:12 AM
traceyacey12

makes sense. I'm a bit scared about all of this to be honest. When I first read about twin flames I was so happy to have finally found my partner but 1.5 years later, I feel all alone and have to rebuild myself up again as I went through ego death. Its not fun at all right now. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to relate to the world. The spiritual path is so freaken lonely.

One of the things I have shed is my belief in science strictly as explaining the world (obviously I guess), but even so, I still have a hard time believing that twin flames are predetermined. Its my personal belief that we all have equal potential of being twin flames but our life circumstances is what dictates if we are or aren't. Maybe some twin flames were born spiritually gifted but maybe that's the reason why they are twin flames, because they were so aware at such a young age. That's just my belief. I guess I haven't gotten rid of the science part of me altogether.

Its interesting about meeting each other. I think we're always attracted to those that have features/life circumstances that are like our twin flames'. So in one way or another, as I see it, we will be lead to something that we will share in common with our twin flame, hence why we meet (?) Just my idea on it. There's also the foretelling of all of this, which I did have in subtle ways. That's something I haven't quite been able to wrap my head around.

I'm having a hard time deciphering the italized text other than it being a spiritual journey and our TF is our partner (which is very relieving to read nonetheless.) Sorry I'm not providing a commentary on that part.
Old 22-06-2018, 12:31 AM
Experiencer
From my perspective, I think you need to be cautious at using the world "real", because truthfully no one ultimately knows if Twin Flames are real phenomenon in the universe. Anyone who says he/she knows is lying or exaggerating their knowledge to fit a narrative. We'd like to think it's real, because we like the idea of "the one". Truthfully speaking the one isn't always the one for all time. Humans evolve over time, and our wants and needs change. So what use to be the one out of high school isn't the one when we're 40 years old.

I made this mistake in my life pining after a particular person and completely missed out on opportunities to be in a relationship with other people. This is my folly and I wised up in my aging years. Whatever you want to call the one: soulmates, twin flames, or Twin rays. It doesn't matter. Choose a person who loves you for you, and will help you expand. Avoid putting categories, because the minute we do, we might miss out on some tremendous relationships.

If Twin flames are a real thing I think it's really based on our past life relationships. I wrote about it base on my own experiences. Here's the link if you're interested to read about it. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=123138&page=2
Old 22-06-2018, 02:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I personally believe that no one can say for a fact that anything is real or unreal when it comes to something like this. Twin flames was no where on my mind a little over a month ago. And all of a sudden I got slapped in the face with something I felt that I cant explain and am searching for answers to it now. And the funny thing is .... I feel like I already know. I feel something inside of me that is so strong it has nothing to compare to... I feel whole again, without even being with flame.. Just looking in her eyes closely unlocked something in me that can't be put out. And I'll tell you from my heart that I love the woman I have been with for seven years.. And I've done been around the block a time or two and I know what lust is.. But this feeling I feel towards this other woman that I hardly even know, and what she explained to me of what she feels towards me is indescribable and words can't be found ... Love is a weak word when it comes to this. This woman is my exact opposite, she's kind and sociable.. I'm withdrawn and critical.. She's calm and I'm rage.. She likes to drink, I don't like to drink hardly ever.. I'm spiritual, she isn't.. I'm a hermit and truth seeker, and she plays candy crush.. This here was no lust or love .. This feeling was bigger than any of that.. There are no words.. I don't think that a flame connection has to meet any certain criteria.. But if you run into your flame you will absolutely know it or better yet FEEL IT.. Your mind will try to play tricks on you because it is something you never felt before and your mind can't figure it out, but inside of you will laugh at your minds games
Old 22-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Master

haha and all this time i thought it was two people having the exact same horny feels for each other. the more intense, the more likely its a twin flame!
Old 23-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
haha and all this time i thought it was two people having the exact same horny feels for each other. the more intense, the more likely its a twin flame!

....About sums it up except...three months down the line.....