Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 27-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Seeker

Looking for other Lightworkers to correspond with

I have recently realised I am a Lightworker in the making. I am looking for similar people to correspond with on my journey
Old 29-11-2017, 06:08 AM
Ascender
Hey chasinglight :) I would love to communicate.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
Me too.

I'd love to hear how you work or what your journey has been like so far.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 30-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Newbie ;)

message me!
Old 18-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I woke up about a year ago, and it happened when I began to research my blood type, which is Type O rh negative. As I read, I became certain that I was an Indigo child, and then I came about to the site ask-angels. com, and I fit into almost anything there. I took a long trip from southern New Jersey to Staten Island, NY yesterday, and some did ask me for help. When it happens, I feel compelled to help the person.

Have anybody done their Jungian Meyer-Briggs personality test? I am INTP. It is very easy to google it and come up with your type. As a very young teacher, my type was INTJ, and the J stands for judgemental. I am really glad now that I do not judge people.
Old 18-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Newbie ;)

I forgot to add that I am almost certain I am am an earth angel.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Experiencer
^So am I.

I've known that for many years.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 28-01-2018, 11:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thats awesome,

as a lightwkrker, i would love to give advise, guidance, :) interpretations as well, its awesome to surround yourself with like minded people..

Whats your life path number and your destiny number?
Old 15-02-2018, 04:29 AM
Knower

I've been looking for Lightworkers to connect with for awhile too, so feel free to message me if you'd like :)