Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-07-2011, 10:13 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
no... you were the one who said (more or less)... play it straight... be honest... and all that... i'm not being mean... i'm all for free will... lets just put our cards on the table... you're the no ** guy... soooo... lets hear it... the words behind the words...

There are no words behind the words man.
I can manipulate the weather cuz I've been to the top of the mountain of truth.

It's pretty cut and dry.
It exhibits authority, in matters related to spirituality.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Enya

Teaching is sharing what you know... and finding the resonance and surprises in it.

Btw, I think you get an avatar ability if you've been on here over 10 days. Check out the info threads for details, I tend to forget stuff like that.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
~.~

Yeah, I suppose small cuts out of clouds is no biggie.

I'm not willing to upload anything larger, because of the FEDs, and people's fears.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:21 PM
northstar

well... ok... but since i have no fears, you can tell me whatever you want... i'm pretty comfortable in my own skin... and i've enjoyed our little chat... see you around... my bandwidth is about to send ppl to my door (lol)... peace out...
Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 PM
~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
well... ok... but since i have no fears, you can tell me whatever you want... i'm pretty comfortable in my own skin... and i've enjoyed our little chat... see you around... my bandwidth is about to send ppl to my door (lol)... peace out...

It's not exactly funny. Read the Geneva Convention.
Weather manipulation is considered an act of war.
They used to do it by seeding clouds with barium and aluminum particles.

That was generations ago.
It's a lot more advanced now.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
i was looking at quotes and came about this one, thought i would share it here:

"For those who wish to climb the mountain of spiritual awareness, the path is selfless work. For those who have attained the summit of union with the Lord, the path is stillnessand peace."
Bhagavad Gita
Old 08-07-2011, 11:29 PM
~.~

I was just thinking about that peace today. I achieved a mountain high goal I've been preparing for for years recently.

And do have a lot of peace now.

A lot less stress on me too.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.~
I was just thinking about that peace today. I achieved a mountain high goal I've been preparing for for years recently.

And do have a lot of peace now.

A lot less stress on me too.

awesome to hear.