Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Knower
From Hell, to Heaven, back to Hell

Hello!

I have a troubling issue that I was hoping someone could give me some advice on. A few years ago I was involved with a Medium who (unknown to me) worked with negative entities. I was affected my this and went through a nightmare battling negative entities and attachments for a long time. I was able to raise my vibration enough by working with hospice patients to get away from the negativity.

Through my work with hospice, I felt true compassion more so than I have ever felt. My angels and guides worked with me and supported me in my work and I felt like I was on top of the world. I didn't do the work to raise my own vibration, I did it because I genuinely cared and loved the patients. and that made all the difference. I was in tune with the light. I was surrounded by love. I was not cocky, I thanked my angles (and my mom) for their help. Always.

Things were going great, until one day it seemed like the lights were turned out in my wonderful world. I lost touch with my angels, my mother, and my guides. It felt like they abandoned me to the dark. Eventually I no longer felt the same compassion from hospice, and struggled to even make it there (I still go even on my worst days) It wasn't long before I began to feel a negative presence around me again. I feel like my angles and guides left me alone in the dark. What can I do to fix this?
Old 23-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
Hello!

I have a troubling issue that I was hoping someone could give me some advice on. A few years ago I was involved with a Medium who (unknown to me) worked with negative entities. I was affected my this and went through a nightmare battling negative entities and attachments for a long time. I was able to raise my vibration enough by working with hospice patients to get away from the negativity.

Through my work with hospice, I felt true compassion more so than I have ever felt. My angels and guides worked with me and supported me in my work and I felt like I was on top of the world. I didn't do the work to raise my own vibration, I did it because I genuinely cared and loved the patients. and that made all the difference. I was in tune with the light. I was surrounded by love. I was not cocky, I thanked my angles (and my mom) for their help. Always.

Things were going great, until one day it seemed like the lights were turned out in my wonderful world. I lost touch with my angels, my mother, and my guides. It felt like they abandoned me to the dark. Eventually I no longer felt the same compassion from hospice, and struggled to even make it there (I still go even on my worst days) It wasn't long before I began to feel a negative presence around me again. I feel like my angles and guides left me alone in the dark. What can I do to fix this?

Hi Courtesyofmind,

For myself, I have good days, and I have bad days. And sometimes it can feel like when I'm having a bad day, the light is far away. The truth is the light is never far away. It's always near you, and your guardian spirits are always with you. They will never leave you. If you're feeling disconnected, it could be that you're in need of reassurance that everything is okay. Pray to your guides, and ask for reassurance. They will deliver.

Although you might be in a good place, you are also moving through a world where people of all types of energies are coming in direct contact with your path. Hence sometimes it's out of your control if you can't avoid negative people, or energies.

If it's not too difficult sometimes you just need to ride it out, like a plane flying through turbulence. Other times you can locate to a different place that is more akin to your vibrational need. Do your best, it's okay if it doesn't feel like it's working out the way you plan. Also, working in an occupation that requires you to give a lot of your positive energy, means that you're going to drain yourself easily. So naturally other lower vibrations will come in it's place. That's expected.

What I would recommend you do is go to a place or community where you can feel the love and appreciation you need to feel balanced again. Sometimes empathic people, probably like yourself, can take in other peoples vibrations and make it your own. So be very careful to not stretch your energies too thin.

When I'm feeling drained, or low vibrations, I take a walk in nature. The trees and the plants are a good source of positive energy. Especially if the trees are healthy and vibrant.
Old 23-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Hi Courtesyofmind,

For myself, I have good days, and I have bad days. And sometimes it can feel like when I'm having a bad day, the light is far away. The truth is the light is never far away. It's always near you, and your guardian spirits are always with you. They will never leave you. If you're feeling disconnected, it could be that you're in need of reassurance that everything is okay. Pray to your guides, and ask for reassurance. They will deliver.

Although you might be in a good place, you are also moving through a world where people of all types of energies are coming in direct contact with your path. Hence sometimes it's out of your control if you can't avoid negative people, or energies.

If it's not too difficult sometimes you just need to ride it out, like a plane flying through turbulence. Other times you can locate to a different place that is more akin to your vibrational need. Do your best, it's okay if it doesn't feel like it's working out the way you plan. Also, working in an occupation that requires you to give a lot of your positive energy, means that you're going to drain yourself easily. So naturally other lower vibrations will come in it's place. That's expected.

What I would recommend you do is go to a place or community where you can feel the love and appreciation you need to feel balanced again. Sometimes empathic people, probably like yourself, can take in other peoples vibrations and make it your own. So be very careful to not stretch your energies too thin.

When I'm feeling drained, or low vibrations, I take a walk in nature. The trees and the plants are a good source of positive energy. Especially if the trees are healthy and vibrant.

That was excellent advice! thank you so much. I didn't realize that I was draining myself of positive energy. You taught me something new! I like to go down to my volunteer coordinators place and talk with them, I always feel the love vibes when I leave there. Nature is great too. Could you expand on spreading my energies too thin?
Old 23-06-2018, 06:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesyofmind
That was excellent advice! thank you so much. I didn't realize that I was draining myself of positive energy. You taught me something new! I like to go down to my volunteer coordinators place and talk with them, I always feel the love vibes when I leave there. Nature is great too. Could you expand on spreading my energies too thin?

I'm glad I could help. To answer your question. This a bit of a complex answer to give. I will give you the simplest explanation I can.

Essentially your Spirit will naturally want to connect with other people's energies and frequencies. It's just the Spirits way. Although Spirit never needs to sleep, our bodies do. If we stretch our energies too thin, we are mixing our vibrations with others and if we connect with a sick or dying person, we will be lowering our frequency, because the sick and dying person is desperately trying to elevate theirs. Your Spirit will take on lower vibrations, and this will eventually make you sick or depressed.

In my experience when this happens, walking in nature always helps purge unwanted vibrations and restores balance. Trees, believe it or not are very Spiritual beings. They communicate through the soil and air in order to share energy and nutrients.

I fully don't understand how the mechanism works, all I know is it helps me a lot.