Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Guide

Lest we forget

I woke up the other morning to the words 'Lest we forget.'

I immediately associated those words with 'war, soldiers, remembrance' and couldn't figure this one out on my own. I understand what the phrase means I'm just not sure its supposed to have that meaning to me so thought I'd see if anybody is able to give their spin on it. It follows a dream where I was in some kind of cylindrical office and was placing items in different places throughout the office. I think some of the items were paperwork but not all and I don't know what the rest were. As I was placing the items around, I was going higher and higher but there were no stairs or flooring that I could see to take me higher and it was like 'stepping' upwards. The structure of the building felt like the inside of a windmill in shape and got narrower towards the top although I don't think I was near the top.

There were others there but I didn't see them physically or look at them although I was about to tell one woman that someone had applied for another job when another woman who was relayed to me as a work colleague from years ago said 'Lolly' in a manner of 'stop right there, that's confidential' but I said the name of the person who had applied for another job anyway. I wouldn't betray a confidence or give out confidential information to anyone in waking life but for some reason felt I wanted to whilst in the dream. I woke up after saying the name.

I'm not sure if the words that came following this dream are in some way related to it or not.
Old 22-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
I don't think it has much to do with war unless you tend to war with yourself or with others, but not real war. I suspect it is a play on how we progress in life. We tend to feel like we are going around in circles but we are actually making our way up in a spiral type fashion until we reach the final ultimate understanding or enlightenment about something. You haven't quite reached full understanding of what you are working on and you may find yourself feeling like you are going over the same things or falling into the same patterns as you try to put things where you think they go but one of the reasons our lessons are presented this way is so that we don't forget. As humans, we can do everything in our power to avoid pain and conflict but sometimes we need those motivators to help us let go of our limiting beliefs. Pain is a great teacher we don't soon forget. Do you recall the name of the person you were trying to keep confidential. I suspect it has nothing to do with publicly exposing someone but has more to do with aspects of your psyche that want to keep a blind eye about certain characteristics, thoughts, or beliefs about yourself and life you want to keep hidden from your awareness and conscious mind so you can avoid feeling the pain they cause you. If we stay blind to things we don't' have to deal with them and the pain they can cause us. But the pain is there so we don't forget. So you don't have to mention the name here but maybe look up what their name means and you may get a clue as to what you are trying to keep hidden from yourself.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I don't think it has much to do with war unless you tend to war with yourself or with others, but not real war. I suspect it is a play on how we progress in life. We tend to feel like we are going around in circles but we are actually making our way up in a spiral type fashion until we reach the final ultimate understanding or enlightenment about something. You haven't quite reached full understanding of what you are working on and you may find yourself feeling like you are going over the same things or falling into the same patterns as you try to put things where you think they go but one of the reasons our lessons are presented this way is so that we don't forget. As humans, we can do everything in our power to avoid pain and conflict but sometimes we need those motivators to help us let go of our limiting beliefs. Pain is a great teacher we don't soon forget. Do you recall the name of the person you were trying to keep confidential. I suspect it has nothing to do with publicly exposing someone but has more to do with aspects of your psyche that want to keep a blind eye about certain characteristics, thoughts, or beliefs about yourself and life you want to keep hidden from your awareness and conscious mind so you can avoid feeling the pain they cause you. If we stay blind to things we don't' have to deal with them and the pain they can cause us. But the pain is there so we don't forget. So you don't have to mention the name here but maybe look up what their name means and you may get a clue as to what you are trying to keep hidden from yourself.

I do feel like this is an internal war with myself. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the person I disclosed but I feel the issues to work on have been forced on me a day ago when I woke up in the foulest mood ever with no reason I could make sense of. Since then I've cried an ocean, still with no reason I can see. This sort of thing makes me moodier, not knowing why or getting it straight away. It can make sense later down the line but its hard to feel so over emotional when there seems no apparent reason, very frustrating.

Thank you for the input Michelle11, it's truly appreciated
Old 28-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
the human body has a cone shape control cylinder with controls winding around and up its walls in a spiral pattern. The worker angel who operates all the controls uses them to create the illusion of being a mortal human on earth. This is done for the soul who is being held within the body. It has absolutely no connection to the body other than the interface that the angels create & operate for it in complete secrecy. It's like if someone were strapped to an armchair & was being fed a memory implant of a virtual reality in another world. Someone would have to move the chair & create sensations for the body while the mind is in that fake world, & the manually controlled sensations combined with the fake memory implant create a life that the person strapped to the chair believes to be real when it definitely is not. That is what the cylindrical control chamber does. Its secret workers use it to create all the sensations for the soul who is living the illusory earth life. And the soul accepts the sensations as actual contact with the material world when they are not. It is all just a part of the way God puts souls into material worlds & tricks the soul into believing it is actually living in that world as a mortal person.
Being made aware of the secrecy aspect of the cylinder's workers was your angel's way of telling you that it works in such a cylinder control room but is not permitted to be known by the humans, (you).

I was trained by God for years & God taught me all about the control cylinder. I've seen it depicted in mystical art & sometimes angels or God/dess mention it in dreams. But largely it is unknown to man.

Last night, hours before i read your dream, an angel from the control room spoke to me in english & it let me get close to the control room & feel the sensations it was creating. I thought nothing of it at the time. Then a few hours later God told me that the angel had been killed for speaking to me & making itself known. I was shown its dead body. I think God put me through that so that i would know what you meant by. "Lest We Forget". It obviously means the angel who let you know about the control room was killed for taking you into that secret place. All the angels are military types or work with the military while they are next to the earth. So "Lest We Forget" would be referring to the military aspect of the angel's life, & how as a soldier it gave its life to try & help you learn about reality.

I'm thinking why would I need to be shown that secret place?