Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-06-2018, 09:05 PM

Angels or Guides? One and the same?

Hi everyone,

I would like to share an experience and possibly receive feedback. A week before my father died( he was in hospital, unable to verbally communicate nor physically move) I left him after visiting hours and went home. I sat at my back door and decided I was going to 'travel' and visit him ( I have been able to do so previously but was not 'taught' to do so- if this makes sense) I lay on the sofa closed my eyes and I went to his ward. I walked and peeked through the nurses station and saw him sitting straight up, almost negotiating - saying "I need more time" ( he was business man in this life) with two bright lights that I knew were beings at least eight feet tall. He turned and looked straight at me and said " what are you doing, you are not supposed to be here- get out". i retreated slowly, observing the interaction. The figures did not scare me, it was a very calm almost surreal feeling, that emanated what I can only describe with my human self as kindness. Physically everything felt exactly as it was. The humidity, the nurse who was on duty (who was confirmed as the nurse on duty when I arrived in the morning) the whirring of the fan etc.

I woke up very calmly, slightly nervous I had been caught by my father, as he always became extremely dismissive when my mother and I discussed spirituality or did divination.

I was wondering, I would like to believe they were angels. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated
Old 17-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Guide

Hmm, interesting. Angels don’t usually appear to be eight foot tall — as these beings are designed to work for human beings, so usually they take a form similar to human beings but with wings.

Most likely, these were guides coming from outside Earth, as some beings from other higher vibrational planets may be physically taller and are more comfortable with this familiar form to them.

They’re likely to have asked for privacy, because many extraterrestial spirits are often less focused on the Earth as a whole or being a lifetime guide to a human being, and more likely to focus on sharing their knowledge to certain chosen people in return. With this, they hope to share humanity much of their secrets of advancement.
Old 17-06-2018, 09:33 AM
Master
Hi.

My condolences in regards to the passing of your father to you and your family.
I am responding here as I have just found this post to read.

I once asked a Jehovah about their beliefs about such instances such as with your father as you describe. Instances where family are gathered with their passing loved ones, and have experiences of seeing beings of light. I asked her if her beliefs allowed for the possibility of these beings being of the light and benign.

She told me they were demons, and that demons disguise themselves as beings of light.

So in this view it seems to my eye the light very much becomes demonized now, and is there unaccepted.

I asked her if she thought not all beings appearing as light are demonic, or if she considered perhaps there is a possibility of some of them being ultimately in fact good.

She answered they all are demons. All of them.

I wondered why is it people bother to uphold a faith when they do not seem to have any themselves, and then take it further as to let their faith convince them there is no good?

This is one of many reasons, after having given the jw her fair chance to at least try to convert me, still she failed to manage to convince you.

Now my honest answer to you and my beliefs on this- The honest answer is I do not know what they are. I myself have yet to witness them.

That is a factual statement I feel I am able to make, and an honest one- I don't know what they are.

As to whether it is a guide or angel, like I said, I do not know.

Now you seem to have described your experience and have stated you were not threatened nor afraid and the feeling you got was that of peace.

You say you'd like to think they are angels.

And I see nothing wrong with you thinking that.

This is your time to take care of yourself, remember the good times with your passed loved one, and to have faith.

If you would rather believe the good, and allow it room in your life to exist I do not see anything wrong in that.

But as far as angel or guide, I couldn't tell you. As I simply do not know.

My blessings to you during this time.

Regards.
Old 17-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Experiencer

Saturnine I have had some amazing albeit odd conversations with the Jehovah witnesses who come to my door. I actually had a woman who visited me once a month to chat. She never tried to convert me and we would always talk of differing beliefs. I never minded her coming as she was such a loving soul and simply following her path. I find they are very non-judgemental at least in appearance so I always give them my time.

Natalake: As far as your father goes I am going to tell you a short version of something I experianced as a child. I would also like to share with you my experiances through the deaths of loved ones.

When I was 7 I was visited by the devil 3 times in one night. I knew instinctively this thing wanted to harm me and the only word I had to describe it was devil it may have simply been a demon. I of course screamed, stepfather enters room, thing goes away. Then stepfather leaves room and it comes back. This happened three times. On the third time before I could scream my room went awash in blue light and in the corner I saw a being of light that was taller than any man I have ever seen and I knew it was an angel. The thing was banished from my room and never seen again. Angels take many forms I have also seen them as golden orbs in my daughters room protecting her.

The soul in many cases especially terminal illness leaves the body before the body dies if the soul allows it.
My mom had cancer that metastasized to the brain. When she went into a coma she tried to fight it. Once I knew there was no fighting I told her as much, but then I asked her to hang on while I got her affairs in order ( it was a mess). The day everything was finished I went to visit her and I told her I had everything taken care of and that she could now go home. I then sat with friends of hers and we chatted and laughed and told stories (I didnt want a somber mood at her death bed I wanted her to know we would be ok) Myself and a friend of hers both had a migraine from stress. About an hour after I told her I was done the room got very warm and the pressure measurably changed, I could smell my grandmother, I could feel the room get very crowded and then she was gone I felt her leave. My headache and her friends headache both went away simultaneously. I knew she was gone. Her body passed several hours later.

After experiancing the deaths of all my family members they all still communicate with me through dreams and photos. They have brought me to the realm where we can be together and chat as a family. I know this is real because other deaths of people I didnt know had passed had been shown to me while there.

I hope my experiances give you some solace and peace the loss of a loved one is painful, but there is only life after death.

Namaste`