Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-06-2018, 02:44 AM
Guide

Do your chakras have to be all balanced for it to be safe?

I’ve heard of stories of how a higher vibration makes you attract higher vibration beings on the astral plane, and vice versa with a lower vibration. So I’m wondering how chakras affect that.

I’ve never projected before, and I’m afraid of what happens if I do. Seeing as it’s a pretty esoteric practice, I’m afraid I’ll project and start panicking out at how new and other wordly the experience is.

In my daily life though, when communicating to higher sources without projecting, I have adequate protection from lower vibrational beings already. I have a connection to some kind beings who are already willing to offer help around this.

How high does a vibration have to be? Does it have to be stable? I’m pretty anxious at the whole idea of it.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:48 AM
Master

I do not think you have to have a high vibration to be safe. If that was so I would be in a dark place many times. I have never been in a dark place where terrible things can happen. I think it is important to have a good frame of mind before you ap. Not to be angry or scared or any other negative emotions. I meditate before I ap. That helps me to be relaxed and calm. I feel at peace.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Guide

I see, but it's hard to have a good frame of mind before it even with my years of experience with meditation since I was a child. I guess it's because only recently have I developed spiritually enough to consider this exists.

It still all sounds too crazy and new to me. I wish I knew how to be in the frame of mind where it sounds more like an ordinary thing to do like trying any new hobby for personal development.

But well, this isn't just some new hobby to me. I like trying new hobbies. But this is a whole other type of "new" in that it questions my founding assumptions about the world.

Help?
Old 04-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Badcopyinc

One of the biggest pioneers of AP was not of a spiritual mind but a scientific and logical mind.

Rely more on what you believe. Knowing nothing can hurt you but yourself is key for this. If you are fearful and continue to be then you become a magnet for bad experience especially out of body.

Maybe if you're worried you cant control your mind do some practicing. Learn Lucid dreaming and practice there, that way when you AP you'll know how much control you really have.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Master

My suggestion was not able to help you so listen to Badcopyinc. What Badcopyinc says is excellent. You cannot get better advice than that.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Guide

Hmm. I guess lucid dreaming is a good practice to work on first. Thanks. :)

Who exactly was one of the biggest pioneers of AP you were talking about exactly? I’d have to read up on that guy.