Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 27-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel there's a curse that follows me

Well, i don't know how to start this thread or explain what's happening.

I feel i'm cursed, i feel there's a superior force that takes away from me any chance of happiness. My life is going downhill, everytime it gets worse. This is not about just a bad luck issue, i now there's something else.

I've seen it a couple of times, a shadow with a tall man silhouette. I don't how to learn more about this or get rid of this thing that has been following me for years. A few days ago i had a dream and this figure appeared calling itself the "Abadon"..i made a quick search, and this being is supposed to be the angel of destruction.

Maybe, this sounds crazy and i swear i'm not joking. I need to find a way, i must confess i don't believe in God...not religiously, but it's hard to me..i don't know what to do or how i can't fight what i don't know it's hurting me.

My faith is weak, and maybe i can find an answer in the spiritual world.

Please help me, make your questions if you have doubts..it could help me.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:53 AM
Seeker
If you decide to put your focus and energy upon this, it will continue to latch on.

I myself can't speak on what entity this might be or if it is even an entity in the first place (maybe someone here can help you with that), but if you continue to place doubt on yourself and say you have bad luck or your life is going downhill, how are you going to get anything positive?

Continue to improve yourself:

Eat healthy whole meals and no junk food

Drink water and limit all other drinks

Get a full nights sleep, but make sure you go to sleep early so that you will wake up with the sun.

...and continue to study and learn new things; it will keep your mind active and focused on something constructive rather than destructive.

It might not sound like anything fancy, but it's the mark of a healthy individual in mind, body, and spirit.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
Hello,

It seems to me that you used Law of Attraction (LOA) in a negative manner which attracted this being to you. The more you focus on it, the more you use LOA to keep it with you. This started the downward spiral you mentioned.

Now for the good news. You can turn this around by using LOA and another Law which is very similar to LOA. This Law is called the Law of Expectation (LOE). It's a simple one to use. Every morning, soon as you wake up, think to yourself, "I expect something good to happen to me today." Doesn't matter what the good thing is so no need to name what that something might be. It could be as simple as eating. Acknowledge that it was good. You can do this throughout your entire day. Did you fix your hair? Brush your teeth? Again, acknowledge it as being good. When you acknowledge such positive things in your everyday life, you're building up LOE along with LOA. Did you speak to a friend? I think you get the point.

If you remain consistent and persistent, every day, the being will have no choice but to leave you as you switched your focus away from it onto the good things in your life. You may not notice any changes at first, but it will come. It's like building a snowman where you start with a snowball and end up rolling it around to make it much larger. Only when the snowball is large enough is when you'll notice changes.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)