Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Color New To Astral Projection

I need help astral projecting i have never done it before and need some tips :)
Old 09-04-2018, 12:38 AM
Administrator
Many find the Astral Travel thing hard to obtain.

This was given to me a long time ago before I knew what I did naturally was Astral Travel.

Quiet your mind. Clear you thoughts. In your mind think....

I am going to count down from 3 - 1, visualizing each number on a white ball of light suspended in the air above my head. When I reach that third and final (1) my body will be deeply relaxed. I will have no awareness of physical sensations. I will not perceive of any physical discomforts. My consciousness will be focused on my Astral Body."

Starting with the number three visualize the White ball of light and start to relax the body. Do this three or four time.

Then move to the number 2 your now in an even greater state of relaxation. You’re now aware of physical sensations or vibration; you’re getting ready entering your Astral Body. Again do this three of four times.

Then move to the number 1 your consciousness is now in your Astral Body. Again do this number 1 three times. This will hold you in your Astral Body state. There is no time frame involved the best thing do to though is to try and keep mind "chatter" down. This is idle thoughts that get in the way. The best way to handle these thought is simply to push them away as they come to you some use a broom and sweep them.

Hope that this might help some. Too patients nothing happens overnight....

Lynn
Old 09-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you

Thank you heaps for the help :))
Old 17-05-2018, 05:16 AM
Knower

I was instructed to hydrate in preparation for my first consciously triggered OBE. I forced myself to drink several bottles of water. Apparently the water facilitates higher level energies in general. It helps with many multi-dimentional activities. You will probably wonder whether the urge to use the restroom will end up impeding your experience. I managed it. I just traveled down the hallway and back. I have not made a point of doing it since. I just do it naturally and may only think of it because something caught my attention.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
I forced myself to drink several bottles of water.

Be careful with that. It can lead to water intoxication which can be fatal. One should not drink more than 1l of water per hour, as that is the amount the kidneys can clear per hour.
Old 17-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
Be careful with that. It can lead to water intoxication which can be fatal. One should not drink more than 1l of water per hour, as that is the amount the kidneys can clear per hour.
True. Hydrating is done over an extended period of time. Drinking excessive amounts of water all at once is ineffective as you face the limitations of the digestive system. The level of water needs to be increased in your cells. This still requires going beyond your craving to quench thirst and involves forcing yourself to drink more when you are not thirsty and even more as soon as there is room in your stomach. If you have ever done the preparation for a colonoscopy it is similar to forcing yourself to drink the Polyethelene glycol but by far more pleasant being merely water. But it is not so extreme like binge drinking where you risk vomiting or even death.

Quote:
I was instructed to hydrate in preparation for my first consciously triggered OBE. I forced myself to drink several bottles of water....
Old 17-05-2018, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
True. Hydrating is done over an extended period of time. Drinking excessive amounts of water all at once is ineffective as you face the limitations of the digestive system. The level of water needs to be increased in your cells. This still requires going beyond your craving to quench thirst and involves forcing yourself to drink more when you are not thirsty and even more as soon as there is room in your stomach. If you have ever done the preparation for a colonoscopy it is similar to forcing yourself to drink the Polyethelene glycol but by far more pleasant being merely water. But it is not so extreme like binge drinking where you risk vomiting or even death.

Good!

I merely felt the need to write a caution because there might very inexperienced or young people reading here, eager to experience an OBE, and then gulping down liters of water ....
Old 22-05-2018, 06:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octopus
I need help astral projecting i have never done it before and need some tips :)
I do not know if you meditate or not but if you do not meditate learn to do it. To be able to meditate is a wonderful skill to have. It can help a lot to ap. There is more to ap than meditating. Because you can meditate does not mean you will ap but it is a first step.
Old 22-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Master

Obe 4 u has a free book for down load and astral pulse has a bunch of methods around that forum . You tube has a bunch of videos on a.p. /obe
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
http://obe4u.com
http://www.aznewage.info/astral%20travel.html