Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Seth Speaks

Someone appearing during meditation

Hello, I'm new here. I just registered because I've had a lot of strange experiences, and I would like to share them with others to, hopefully, get some more insight into these types of things.

Recently I've been experiencing something a little out of the ordinary, and I don't really know what to feel about it. Over the last two months, during meditation, I sometimes hear someone. This usually happens when I sink into a really deep, meditative state. I have to note, this is the only times when this is happening.

At first, about everything in my room that can make a sound, does it. There are a lot of clicking noises coming from inside my room. Things are moving, sometimes I can hear that some of my belongings fall down from my desk, hitting the floor.. This usually quiets down as I just calm myself back down and keep on meditating. Shortly after I hear these distant footsteps. They are outside. It's snowing here, so I can hear the feet touching the gravel, the ice and the snow. It starts of somewhere up the road from where I live, goes up my driveway, goes around the corner of the house at the first floor (where I live), stands somewhere between the front door and my window for a few seconds, and then just goes back.

I've had a lot of sleep disorders throughout my life, and because of this I've experienced some really weird things. This is not caused by sleep disorder, I can clearly tell someone is walking outside. It took me some time to notice what was happening. I usually stay awake to around 4 or 5 at night time before I go to bed. Some nights I choose to just lie still at my back and meditate in my bed, some nights I just go to bed. But I'm normally awake about this time. The only times I can recall someone walking outside my room is only when I've been meditating, at this particular time. Sometimes the person just walks back and forth to the front door, then goes away, other times it clearly is standing right outside of my window. I've been too freaked out to even look out the window. Because this is too strange. To add to this, I have this intense feeling that someone is standing right next to me, inside of my room, next to my bed. This is happening frequently though, and it is another story for another time. But all the same, it's some sort of presence here, and I don't know what it is.

I could probably write a lot more, but I don't know how large quantities of text people are comfortable reading, without it being too much, so I'll go with this for now. If anyone has experienced something like this before, please let me know.

-Seth Speaks.
Old 27-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Master

Welcome, Seth.

The obvious first question; have you identified your spirit guide yet?
Old 27-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Seth Speaks

Hey, thank you! :)

I haven't had any direct contact with my spirit guide yet. I seem to receive larger amounts of information from somewhere, but I don't really know how to identify where it's coming from, or why.. :/
Old 27-01-2012, 05:41 PM
prettypolly

wow those sound like wonderful experiences and would love to read other peoples responses as well regarding them.
Old 27-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Master

I would say the spirits are attempting to start a communication with you. They aren't physically there of course, but are making sounds for your inner ear to show they are present and ready to chat. Are you?
Old 27-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Suspended
Hiya Seth

Welcome to SF.

If you want to rule out a physical person wandering around outside, wear earplugs and see what sounds you get.

I wear them at night...and you wouldn't believe the noises I hear! They are obviously non-physical...but I get footsteps making their way to my bedroom, doorbells, church bells, the noise of a text message coming in on my mobile phone, dogs barking, my name whispered right in my ear, rainfall, the phone ringing....etc., etc., etc.

Over time I've learned to ignore most of them (the footsteps in the hallway always jolt me out of the relaxed state). What usually happens is once I've managed to get through the noises, I'm able to have an OBE or drift into a lucid dream...as long as my mind stays awake.

Squatch
Old 27-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Seth Speaks

White Warrior:

Yes, very much so. This is kind of where everything starts. I feel like there's someone else in the room. It started out a couple of months ago when I started hallucinating (it seemed) and my whole room just shrunk in size. There was this intense feeling of something being in my room, and it just felt like it was the least friendly presence I've had in my life, so I just had to switch rooms for the moment. All of this has happened during the last couple of months, so I'm just recalling as I go by, I haven't written anything down for myself with dates or anything.

Three or four weeks ago I was meditating before I went to bed. It all went fine, no major things happening, so I turned around to go to sleep. The moment I did I felt like something was lying in my bed behind me, just observing the back of my skull, so I turned around, and it was nothing there. It was just my room, bathed in black. Dark. My eyes eventually got used to the dark, then I could spot something strange in the corner of my room, right by the door. It seemed like 'fluttering energy'. It didn't have a definite shape, but it grew from being a couple of inches in diameter to being the size of a 6 year old kid. It didn't radiate any color, but it kind of looked like a very gray-ish purple color (it reminded of a large soap bubble), but it also had the appearance of being static (like the black white static of a TV without signal). The thing suddenly disappeared for a short moment before it appeared a couple of inches closer to me. It did this many times, until it was just something radiating in front of me, standing tall like a grown man, right by my bedside. At this point I didn't like what was happening at all, so I called out to it, telling it to stop doing it. It did the same appear/reappear traveling back to the corner of my room, then it disappeared.

I have read you can feel sensations, like cold air encompassing certain parts of the body when you're in the presence of spirits. I feel it often. I've also read that there is a feeling of being enveloped in a warm, loving kind of 'spiderweb' if you're in contact with an energy personality, and I've experienced this too. I'm only explaining a couple of examples here, but I've experienced very very many things like these. Some nights I dream about the future. One morning I awoke from a dream where I was in a giant flood. I checked the news. India had been flooded.

Things like this are happening all the time, and I'm pretty sure something is trying to get in contact with me, but I don't know how to respond..
Old 27-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Seth Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya Seth

Welcome to SF.

If you want to rule out a physical person wandering around outside, wear earplugs and see what sounds you get.

I wear them at night...and you wouldn't believe the noises I hear! They are obviously non-physical...but I get footsteps making their way to my bedroom, doorbells, church bells, the noise of a text message coming in on my mobile phone, dogs barking, my name whispered right in my ear, rainfall, the phone ringing....etc., etc., etc.

Over time I've learned to ignore most of them (the footsteps in the hallway always jolt me out of the relaxed state). What usually happens is once I've managed to get through the noises, I'm able to have an OBE or drift into a lucid dream...as long as my mind stays awake.

Squatch

Thank you, Squatch!

I have a couple of earplugs, but I'm sure this is a real person, walking outside. I usually hear everyone who are walking outside, because the walls are very thin, so I can hear the footsteps of each person going in and out of the house. It sounds exactly the same as every other person walking outside, the only difference is that this person seemingly is doing nothing at all, the brief amount of time he or her is standing there.

I hear a lot of strange noises, even songs being played from unknown instruments from unknown places, but when I try to find out where they come from, they stop. I usually ignore them, although sometimes they are too unnatural for me to just ignore.

Yesterday I somehow believed it was my neighbor. I walked past their house earlier in the afternoon and observed it closely, and I noticed they had a bench, built up on a plateau of bricks, with two pine cone statues in stone built in to the plateau, where the bench was placed upon. There were stone crosses and statues of some holy character built around this bench too. I just noticed the symbolism for the pineal gland, so I stopped there and looked at the house for a little. Then at night time, I heard the footsteps, and I was sure it was my neighbors.. Hahah, totally unrelated, but that was the overall feeling of it.
Old 27-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Master
Seth Speaks... If it were me I would ask this being who he/she is and why they are there. You can ask in your thoughts or out loud. Then get quiet and listen.

Xan

Old 28-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Seth Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Seth Speaks... If it were me I would ask this being who he/she is and why they are there. You can ask in your thoughts or out loud. Then get quiet and listen.

Xan

Thank you. I have tried this some times, when I feel this presence around me, but I never get any response. There may be some unnatural sound, coming from somewhere inside my room, but I haven't heard anything yet. I will keep trying, though :)

Thank you for your replies!