Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Looking for encouragement

My TF and I come together and she pulls away every few weeks for the last 6 months. Always with the same "I'm not ready for this love," "I'm not ready for you," and "I'll just tear it apart if we continue." This is day 3 of her "leaving me," and the disruption in routine is brutal. We talked for 2 hours a night and I'd hear her profess undying love in great detail.

I know we have work to do, and I'm doing my inner work, energy clearing, etc.

But I've just begun my fear of abandonment journey and fear creeps in, so many non-TF questions kill my energy, like will she move on? was this all in my head? etc.

I'm just looking for a little encouragement. What has worked for others and affirmations or articles for uplifting me on this journey? Patience is hard.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Knower

Direct the energy and the longing towards yourself. As you do that, you will feel her getting near to you in energy (focus on your gut and chest). Talk to her with telepathy. Collect your energy and stand still. She can't handle the love she feels for you, so you need to be the container of her love. But if your energy is outside you at the moment and irradiating to the outside, like a star, you repell her energy. It is all about energy and balancing it. You know now what she feels for you, that's clear, so don't ask her to tell you that again. Remember her eyes when you need to find comfort and peace, since the eyes show the love she feels for you. The love she feels for you is the same love you feel for her. So, feel that love. You need to feel her love passing through you, which is your love at the same time.
Since she can't hold her energy of love, you will need to become that solid ball of energy. You are trying to hook on her, for her to hold you, but she won't be able until you become stronger. That's the reason for the growing. You need to grow stronger and centered within yourself. It is all about self mastery.
And remember to have fun doing all that balancing!
Old 12-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Knower

Doble post while editing.
Old 13-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Newbie ;)

ByChance... this is exactly what I needed to hear! I had a full spirit activation, cord cutting and energy clearing session today. Then to read this reply by you has been a Godsend.. thank you so much. I'm in tears. I anticipate this journey with love. Thank you.
Old 13-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Knower

You are most than welcome.
Please, do know you will be tested. You will shaken inside out. There will be no corner you will not see from yourself in the process of understanding her, you and the connection. You will feel all the emotions that are there for us to feel.
It is tough work, the toughest work you will do in your entire life, it is not for the fainted heart, so better get ready. Do not search for answers or validation from the outside world. The answers, the energy and the power are within you.

I kind of feel I am channeling this words. They come very easy from me without doing any effort, as if it is something I have known forever. 9 months ago I didn´t believe in "channeling", so these are the kind of things you could get to know in this forever journey.
So Know thyself and do the alchemy! As the ancients did. Enjoy! :)
Old 13-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Knower
As the runner in my TF the type of love and commitment my Twin has for me ... it is incomprehensible. The work we are going thru is excruciating. Those energy centers within me become overwhelmed and I bolt.

Be gentle, patient, listen and love. That's how my Twin draws me back from the edge over and over and over again.

TF love is amazing..
Old 14-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

ByChance.. My eyes are open to channeling as well, among many more things I never put much energy toward. Although my twin and I are trying not to speak in the physical, I do believe the prayers of my heart are reaching her. I actually fear speaking to her right now, because her words/ego lowers my energy at this stage. I am working on elevation and mastering my emotions. I feel strong in prayer and speaking to her telepathically, even if I don't get a physical response. Yesterday, she said we need time to "not have feelings for each other, " and then we can be friends. Part of me wants to laugh, but the hurt part of me feels fear. This is what I'm working on. I had the most beautiful prayer last night and this morning... I hope to continue this momentum so that we both heal and vibrate toward one another. Thank you so much for channeling your thoughts and encouragement. I'm 6 months into this journey, but only realized the TF connection 2 months ago.

LunaBlue, thank you so much for your reply. The work is excruciating, I agree! But so worth it I'm sure. I'm in progress of remembering to be gentle and patient. Yesterday, I felt panic and desperation in my words trying to fight. I'm learning that is a repellent.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWNGU
My TF and I come together and she pulls away every few weeks for the last 6 months. Always with the same "I'm not ready for this love," "I'm not ready for you," and "I'll just tear it apart if we continue." This is day 3 of her "leaving me," and the disruption in routine is brutal. We talked for 2 hours a night and I'd hear her profess undying love in great detail.

I know we have work to do, and I'm doing my inner work, energy clearing, etc.

But I've just begun my fear of abandonment journey and fear creeps in, so many non-TF questions kill my energy, like will she move on? was this all in my head? etc.

I'm just looking for a little encouragement. What has worked for others and affirmations or articles for uplifting me on this journey? Patience is hard.

Wow, I could not have read this at a better time. I have read the whole thread as it goes and I love your commitment to the union.

My twin and I used to be like this when we were younger - we felt that the connection was too deep, actually we could not handle it. Back then the vibration of the planet was lower, therefore it was harder for us. Plus there was less knowledge and we did not know what we had.

Yet your questions applies to me too in some ways - recently we just had a little ruckus and I felt the old wounds rear in him, he was angry with me because he feared abandonment. He was aggressive and this has always been the key to my running.

I won't anymore, there is no point, we are together I know it. However, this does not alleviate the pain that got triggered within my body. The prob with twins is when the chaser pushes the runner, the runner wants to run away.

I would say that you are on the right track, inner healing and work on self is the answer and it is for me too. So I thank you for this as it has made my day. What you said about non tf questions and it killing your energy, may have been the trap that I fell into.

Jeez when I read bychance's response to you I got a tad emotional because it woke up a memory in me.

Thank you all
Old 15-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Wow, I could not have read this at a better time. I have read the whole thread as it goes and I love your commitment to the union.

My twin and I used to be like this when we were younger - we felt that the connection was too deep, actually we could not handle it. Back then the vibration of the planet was lower, therefore it was harder for us. Plus there was less knowledge and we did not know what we had.

Yet your questions applies to me too in some ways - recently we just had a little ruckus and I felt the old wounds rear in him, he was angry with me because he feared abandonment. He was aggressive and this has always been the key to my running.

I won't anymore, there is no point, we are together I know it. However, this does not alleviate the pain that got triggered within my body. The prob with twins is when the chaser pushes the runner, the runner wants to run away.

I would say that you are on the right track, inner healing and work on self is the answer and it is for me too. So I thank you for this as it has made my day. What you said about non tf questions and it killing your energy, may have been the trap that I fell into.

Jeez when I read bychance's response to you I got a tad emotional because it woke up a memory in me.

Thank you all

I come back and read ByChance's reply sometimes, bc I need to hear it. This morning my twin told me she is not afraid of me anymore, she got over the idea of us ever being together and she's allowing me time to move on. She said she wants to be my friend, but not until I can. Actually... what she initially said was, "I want you but not now" then corrected herself to mean I want you as a friend.. a little Universe slip? haha.

Needless to say, I feel that I failed myself this morning by reaching out to her out of fear. And fear is not love. I told her I missed her.

I know she is just telling me theres work to be done. The shock of the running words are often too hard to handle for a bit. So I'm allowing myself a little morning to mourn.

Thank you for your reply, and it gives me hope that although you and your twin are still learning and growing, you are doing it while together. I have abandonment issues as well as your guys. Its a brutal panic that ensues when triggered. The ego in me pushes away hard and fast after a few words to try and get my twin in the heart. Never works. I blocked her on all social media.. but left regular texting open. My temper tantrum I guess.
Old 15-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Knower

Oh I remember the time I said to my TF "could we be friends?". I remember it so perfectly. I remember it as if we talked yesterday. It was one of the most important conversations back in time that remained in him and me for all these years and the one we pick up the instant we reconnected. I remember so well the voice in my head of my TF. He was very angry. He told me: "I could never be your friend". We were chating online since we were in different countries. Before that he had declared his love for me and he told me he was in love with me. I remember his desperation in his voice. In that moment he knew we were TF. He had found the concept. But he didn't tell me. And I was in other place in energy. I loved him, but couldn't love him. I told him we were different, we would be a mess together. And that I didn't want to control him. I wanted him to be free. It was painful for me to tell him that. I felt him hurting. But he had hurt me already by them. But I was acting out of love, no in revenge.
So guess what he did? He recommended some TF movies. He recommended me to read the book "The Celestine Profecy" in which they speak about syncronicities.
But he took a big step later. He, my super very smart TF. I know now that he trusted in the power of love and that he believed with his heart that I was his TF. So, guess what he did? He told me his biggest secret, in one 3 pages long email. All the details were there. I read that in shock. I felt a hole in my stomach. You see, I was that perfect little princess and he was a kind of reckless boy. And from another country! Speaking other language! With a background very different than mine! And I was in love with him but couldn't accept that from him, something that was already in the past. What would say my parents about it? My friends? My sister? Me this perfect woman with a boy like that?
But you see, 9 years later I came back to him. I found the TF concept thank to one TF movie that picture us very well. It helped me to come to terms with that I am in love with him and that I love him, no matter what. And I declared my love for him, that he has my heart. I told him now, after 9 years that I love him with all my heart. He trusted back in time that at some point my love for him would be unconditional. And thanks to that I had my awakening some months ago this year. Now I set him free one more time for him to awaken. I don't have other choice but to trust in the power of love. I am in a better position now to bring him to my life.
So, does she know everything about you? She knows all your secrets and dark parts? Are you ready to take the leap and trust in the power of love or you hold any fear? Where is fear there is no love.
Love takes courage, are you ready for it? Are you ready to trust that she will find her way back to you?
Love and light for you. Namasté.