Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-07-2016, 05:48 AM
Seeker
'Weird' Dreaming?

Okay, so I've been having all sorts of dreams these past few months. They usually occur right before I wake up. They're all vague when I try to remember them, like one was about me traveling to Europe with my mom's friends--and our attire was that of the late 19th century.

Last night (or early this morning) I dreamt about a friend of mine, who I had a crush on as a kid, and we were having a vacation somewhere (the place isn't familiar to me). The thing is that friend of mine is in Singapore now and I'm married so I practically have a crush on my husband, haha.

Apart from those two that I can remember, a majority of my dreams take places I've never been to, in a time I was never born into (I think), with people who I hardly talk to or have never met in my life.

What is the meaning of all of this? Am I doing a past-life recall or am I venturing into someone else's thoughts during my sleep? I am not certain what's happening to me.
"Love is just like the flower; it has hidden depths that we rarely ever explore. Beneath the surface lies a network of roots. You can admire the flower for what it is, or you can dig deeper. The more you dig, the more you will find. The real reasons we love a person sometimes exist in the darkest and deepest part of us, the part that knows no logic…or rationale." — Carole Oates, <i>Iridescent</i>
Old 12-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Master
In my experience the people that you interact with in dreams are your guides. They might take you places and do things. Even people you know aren't really them in the dream. They are a guide disguised as them but they appear as the person you know because of a symbolic meaning. Often if you dream of a parent figure, they are really your higher guidance. A friend or an equal is usually a mid-level guide. There is a world where dreams take place. The time period could very well have been a theme. These dreams are important and usually more vivid and sequential then an ordinary dream.
Old 15-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
In my experience the people that you interact with in dreams are your guides. They might take you places and do things. Even people you know aren't really them in the dream. They are a guide disguised as them but they appear as the person you know because of a symbolic meaning. Often if you dream of a parent figure, they are really your higher guidance. A friend or an equal is usually a mid-level guide. There is a world where dreams take place. The time period could very well have been a theme. These dreams are important and usually more vivid and sequential then an ordinary dream.

Why is that so? I honestly cannot make sense of this...
"Love is just like the flower; it has hidden depths that we rarely ever explore. Beneath the surface lies a network of roots. You can admire the flower for what it is, or you can dig deeper. The more you dig, the more you will find. The real reasons we love a person sometimes exist in the darkest and deepest part of us, the part that knows no logic…or rationale." — Carole Oates, <i>Iridescent</i>
Old 16-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Master
humans are "creator beings".
(many) people have lost their conscious awareness of connection to divine source,
so they need to be led back into that awareness...
they create guidance which brings them comfortably back into remembrance.
the guidance might take any form at all -- whatever works to that purpose.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
humans are "creator beings".
(many) people have lost their conscious awareness of connection to divine source,
so they need to be led back into that awareness...
they create guidance which brings them comfortably back into remembrance.
the guidance might take any form at all -- whatever works to that purpose.

Okay... so every detail in my dream is connecting me back to the divine source? Do my crystals have anything to do with it as well?
Old 20-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridescencegirl
Okay... so every detail in my dream is connecting me back to the divine source? Do my crystals have anything to do with it as well?
it is likely that they do.
perhaps you have made them repositories of information, and you might
now access that forgotten knowledge. (?)