Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 30-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Master
Parralell Time

What are your views on parallel time or the concept of time as a whole. Some say time is just an illusion and there is no parallel time.

I was thinking about the actual meaning of parallel time and how does it happen that the future, past and present are happening simultaneously. It happened some time in 2015.

That night when I went to bed I just felt myself being pushed out gently and I was out of my body. The next thing I saw an orange light like an oven in my head. Then I felt a giant wheel spinning on my head and it was a wheel of time. It was going so fast yet very gentle. Then I saw time as a flat white surface that is not demarcated. There was no sense of time and it felt like I was there for a short while. Then I started to come down and wheel was slowing down until it reached almost a stand still and I was awake and it was the morning and no longer parallel time.

That is how I understood the differences between parallel and linear time but that is just me others may have a different view that I would like to hear
Old 30-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Master
i watched a video recently:
Imagining 10 Dimensions - the Movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg85IH3vghA

the portion relevant to your interest is:
Imagining the Fourth Dimension:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN4KC_zlW4g
Old 30-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i watched a video recently:
Imagining 10 Dimensions - the Movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg85IH3vghA

the portion relevant to your interest is:
Imagining the Fourth Dimension:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN4KC_zlW4g
Thank you, that is a very interesting concept video on time
Old 31-05-2016, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
That is how I understood the differences between parallel and linear time but that is just me others may have a different view that I would like to hear
Linear time: time is a (linear) series of moments in a fixed and ordered sequence, each moment (except first or last if such exists) has exactly one preceding and succeeding moment.

Parallel time: timelines that run simultaneously and have a fixed relationship to each other. Most commonly the 'rate' of time passing is the same in each one. Parallel timelines can also merge and diverge from each other at various 'branch' points. Note that timelines in disconnected parts of reality might be simultaneous but if they are not synchronized/connected to each other, they are not considered 'parallel'. In other words even though there is 'time' on the Earth plane and the Astral planes, they are not parallel timelines because passing of time in one plane wanders with respect to the other planes.

-----
As such parallel timelines can be made of any type of timeline including linear timelines. They need not be all of the same type.

In the case of this universe, the common view on timelines is that each moment in time is followed by all possible next moments in time each in its own parallel time. Each of those timelines, then proceeds at the same 'rate' branching into its own parallel timelines. Basically, at any moment more than one thing could happen, the universe splits into the necessary number of timelines exactly one for each possible happening. Note that these possible happenings (and splits) are on the quantum level not human level. From a macro (human) point of view everything that can happen (constrained to the laws of physics) does happen in a separate timeline. As time 'proceeds' more and more splits happen creating more and more parallel timelines.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Master
My understanding of linear time is that it follows each other in a sequence and it does not go backward such as yesterday today and tomorrow but with parallel time all is happening simultaneously and the past and future can be accessed