Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-01-2016, 09:49 AM
Seeker

Fish Is This You? Teleportation/ light worker / dimensional hopping / Time Travel

I've been into teleportation for quite a while. I seek to learn more about this and (even though the possibility of me finding who he/she is) i seek a mentor/guide/experiencer to enlighten me further about this.

here's the link to the reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UzjpPwQxNw

anything you know about dimension jumping etc.
Old 20-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Master
I am a visitor.

Be doubtless!
That is all.
Old 20-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Seeker

@visitor: didn't get you?
Old 26-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
Dear Nadia:

I have looked at both videos and...it appears that both are based in CGI computer effects rather than in...fact.

One needs to be aware that there are many, many, many fakers, hoaxers and teenagers on youtube testing their new computer graphics tech.

Most enjoy the hype and 'fooling of others', as it gives them a type of self importance or power over others in the ability to manipulate others perceptions.

Beware. Doubt, examine and explore/ Believing nothing but simply.....listening to what feels true, to you.

In Light & Joy Taoist
Old 30-04-2016, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
nadia5: anything you know about dimension jumping etc
i recall seeing a TV show years ago (Mysterious World ?) that had a
story about two women walking in a courtyard who miraculously traveled
back in time by several centuries, for a few minutes. my memory is that
there was no explanation given for it... pure mystery.

it seems to me that "location" is a factor of consciousness. to alter location,
alter the position of consciousness. in waking life, my consciousness is
tethered to my physical body (but not inextricably since i can daydream).
a question arises: do you want to transport your physical form to a distant
location? (or, what will you do with the current body?)
Old 19-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

you have shared a really nice story and information about dimension jumping. I am sure after reading your shared this story which prove useful for nadia5. I would like to say that good job.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Pathfinder
Traveler here. It's not something that can be taught unless a person already possesses certain prerequisites. Not out of some kind of elitist nonsense, more like, for safety. (Example: You shouldn't climb a mountain unless you're physically up to the task and have the right equipment.) The risks are huge.

I would never dream of teaching someone online. Hate to say it, but your best bet is to find a trustworthy Traveler, Weaver, Keyholder, or Gatekeeper out there in the wilds and see if they'll be willing -- but don't act all entitled or suck up, or they'll be really hostile with you, most of us are really jaded about the younguns and upstarts (oh the stories we could tell).

For now, maybe start with rigorous remote viewing experiments that you can do with a buddy system, too, that'll get you used to being in certain mindsets, such as the way it feels to really walk through walls in a near-physical, half-manifest state.

Hope that helps.