Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Fiona

In a funny way I think you could be right. I never thought about it like this. At the time when I was close to leaving my body, I wasn't thinking about projecting, I was just 'in' the experience. Clearly whilst trying to create the right mind set, atmosphere and physical environment for projecting, it is possible to 'try too hard.'

This is similar to becoming competent in other things isn't it? Practice is great but at some point the more you think the less able you are, just you have to trust in the process and let it happen.

Thanks for your comments.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:00 PM
mikron

Hi all try this
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6
Old 02-10-2006, 05:36 PM
jonpeeoh

Fiona,

Yes, I've had all kinds of weird things go on. People talking, loud music, loud sound, deafening noise, or quiet so loud as to feel deafening. I've seen hypnagogic imagery, seen the room through my eyelids, and sometimes, seen absolutely nothing. The vibrations that kick in before leaving the body are the part that startled me the worst. Especially since sometimes it feels like your heart is racing and about to explode. It's just your chakra though, not your real heart. Once you beat out the fears and actually start getting out - it's way worth while. Totally cool, totally fun, and your imagination is the limit.

Good luck!
Old 02-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Fiona

Thanks Jonpeeoh. Your experiences were like mine. I was very scared that if the music in my ears got any louder it would deafen me and I was totally unprepared for anything like this to happen. I have made a promise to myself that if I manage this again I will trust what I have been told and stick with it.
Old 26-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Annette Sassou

Hello Katara,

I have to agree that you are not quite ready to do astral travel.

Mastering the art of quieting your mind is the first step. Do this by meditating regularly.

Holding your mind at a certain point requires practise. -> Try to hold a mental picture of an everyday
object for as long as you can.

Now comes the most important part:

You might not be able to do it yet, because you haven't equiped yourself with
sufficient protection from negative forces.

Make sure you picture a white light coming from above and floating all over your
body.
This is the loving and protective light from the infinite source or God. (whatever you'd like to call it...)

Then try again.

Have a save trip. :o)

Peace and Prosperity

Last edited by Annette Sassou : 26-12-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Closed Thread